“Afternoon tea”

Creative Gardens Bushmills
Ranked #21 of 32 Restaurants in Bushmills
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Awful !!!! Had a cold overpriced panini, that took ages to appear.... the usually good lemon meringue had soggy pastry, if I wanted this catorgary of food I could have stayed at home!!! Coffee great though....

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious fifteens and great coffee Will definitely be back to try the bbq area! Fab decor . Play area for kids too

Reviewed 3 March 2018

If you enjoy microwave food, you would be better going to Tesco and buying it, cause this place is worse.. somehow I have ate here several times and each time I remind myself why I should never go back, the most amazing bit it I usually have to que for the food, either older people have no taste buds or its the only place open, other than that its a nice little garden centre for plants etc .. maybe stick to what you do best.. sell plants

1  Thank AndyHonest
Reviewed 22 February 2018

I call in here regularly to try and get some inspiration for my garden (although I have yet to paint my old bicycle!) I find the plants are good quality and reasonably priced and it's nice to stop in at the coffee shop too.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We visited to day for lunch .I had a chicken dinner which was not warm. My husband ordered a panini which came after 25 mins by which time I had my dinner finished because I had to eat it quickly ad it was not warm. Only two people serving and not enough staff as there was 10 people in front of us. Really disappointed and would not think of returning.

1  Thank Tom M