Open today: 10:00 am - 4:45 pm

from USD 83.60
from USD 501.70
from USD 25.70
2,432 results
All reviews great tour irish whiskey hot toddy single malt tasting room bottling plant informative tour distilling process premium tasting gift shop silent season whiskey making great whiskey your choice whole process black bush interesting visit
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It was an interesting tour with a friendly guide. The free samples were good as they were types we cannot get in the states. The gift shop has a lot of branded merchandise. The cafeteria food was fine as well.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Took the tour 4/4/18. Had a blast. Really informative and the tour guide Shanice was informative and funny. Loved trying the whiskey at the end of the tour. Highly recommend giving it a go. Cost £8 per person

1  Thank michaelm993
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I visited here for a lunch stop as part of a tour to the Giants Causeway. The restaurant offers light lunches as well as full cooked meals. I had soup which tasted delicious but there was lots to choose from. Although not a whiskey drinker I sampled the Bushmills whiskey while I was there. I bought a sample of three, the barman took the time to fully explain the differences between them and how to drink them to get the best of the flavours. Still not a whiskey lover but worth trying.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Friendly, informative tour guide and even I ,as a non whiskey drinker , didn't feel cheated! Good value and well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Bushmills distillery as a 3 one of us a non whisky drinker.The tour takes around 45 min and ends with a sample session.The young lady who took the tour was informative and as my mum is 87 she led us around at a steady pace.We ended the tour in the bar and gift shop whet you receive 3 nips to try for your £8 and soft drinks are on offer.The shop sells all the types produced on site with some site only purchases.We bought some nice mugs and a nice bottle of 12 year old.This is well worth the price of admission.

Date of experience: March 2018