“Value for money but maybe could be a little tastier”
Review of Mandarin Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mandarin Buffet
Ranked #29 of 45 Restaurants in Cookstown
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Come here regularly with the family (they all love it).
Eat all you want buffet.
Value for money (price depends on day & time visited).
Simple straightforward 'help yourself' layout.
Frequent replenishment with freshly cooked food.
Good variety of chicken dishes but some could maybe have stronger flavours (and I don't mean by just adding more salt as some are already over salted).

Little variety of dessert - but then who has room for dessert.

Overall worth the visit but I would like to see more flavours.

Will we be back - of course we will (when the salt wears off my lips).

9  Thank EKelly999

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

we are in here in October the food was lovely great value for money. You get far to much to eat I couldn't finished it all. My kids loved it. we definitely will be back as a family.x

2  Thank louiseb123456789
Reviewed 19 July 2016

they keep adding fresh food .great selection of food except for the desserts not many but once you eat dinner you may not need dessert.staff are good for drinks the rest is self service. I do not like lots of food that is not good but here you get as much as you want but its good.downside you may have to wait 5 mins on a fresh dish you like but is always worth the wait. this is my first review of this place but I have been here many times.

2  Thank 705paddy
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

Ample parking in this old stone building & nicely decorated interior.

Some staff could do with customer service training.

The food is self service, basic Chinese food on offer and not all dishes are hot.

All in all, an average experience and would love to see some competition nearby. I've eaten in many different buffets that offer an extensive array and choice, so be warned!

2  Thank 1NPK1
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

The food is not bad quality for what you pay. You can't expect top quality for those prices. Everyone should be able to find something they can eat and it's tasty enough. The kids love it but I wouldn't want to go regularly.