“Good Chippy”

West End Chippy
Ranked #3 of 8 Quick Bites in Carmarthen
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

This is a very good chippy. The fish was very good and cooked to order. The chips were also very good. There is plenty parking outside too. The staff are friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Best fish and chips I’ve ever had! Lovely chat with the guys behind the counter. Visiting Carmarthen? Go here!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I love fish and chips and have eaten in the best in the country from Whitby to West Wales. This is the third time I have managed lunch here and on every occasion the meal has been superb. Tasty, good quality fish in wonderfully clean and crisp batter and perfect chips. However, one of the main reasons to eat here is the service. The owners and staff are friendly and cannot do enough for you. I took my family, including my very lively under two-year-old granddaughter and they were brilliant.
It's not posh, well, as the name suggests, it's a café, but I've had fish and chips in some flash joints in another West End (London) and these fish and chips leave them standing at a third of the price. Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I have previously bragged this chippy in the past. But, we went there this week for our usual fish and chips and it was awful. The fish was basically batter with a small piece of hard fish inside. Very greasy and a few chips. We won't be back in a hurry. Sorry but I've got to be honest.

1  Thank maryj03
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I was visiting this place few times. Food always cooked to order cod moist and crispy. Frendly atmosphere. Would recommend to everyone!

Date of visit: April 2018