“Cannot wait to return!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner visited this restaurant after hearing some amazing reviews!
All 3 courses were an absolute treat visually and packed so much flavour! I enjoyed the fish options for starter and main and my partner had the meat options. My salmon roulade and sea bream were simply some of the best food I have ever had! The main treat for my partner were the desserts! Beautifully crafted with attention to detail and finished the meal perfectly! Highly highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Our fourth visit to this wonderful restaurant.

Same great ambience and service. The waitress (Shannon?) joined in with the fun on our table. She is fab!

Slightly short of a 5* this time as my Wife's lamb was over rare and my doughnuts on my dessert were not great.

Still a fantastic restaurant that I will go back to.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

absolutely fantastic.
we went there for a graduation meal with my whole family and the menu was spectacular. everything that everypne ordered was perfectly presented and absolutely delicious. they even made a parsnip soup for my granddad as he didn't want anything from the menu.
the bring a bottle aspect is great too. you don't have to budget for drinks and everyone gets exactly what they want.
honestly we couldn't ask for more for £35 a head. we will DEFINITELY be going back again.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere and the room very well set out. Hard to attract the attention of any staff. Only a 3 course meal option. Kayle as the only side dish served on the table, with our main course. A little more vegetables would have been better with the meal. I am not a big eater, but left feeling slightly hungry.

2  Thank Nick W
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

A small restaurant dedicating itself to quality. Faultless and the small scale means intimate. You can escape with friends and not worry about anything other than relaxing and enjoying the menu and your own choice of wine...the restaurant has a bring your own policy with no corkage charge. They really are concentrating on the food here and it shows. Delicious.