“Lovely Lunch”

The Old Market Square Delicatessen
Price range: USD 7 - USD 13
Description: The Old Market Square serves delicious barista coffee and pots of Welsh Tea. A mouth watering array of homemade snacks, lunches and afternoon tea. Sit in and watch the world go by or pick up a take away.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a lovely lunch here on Monday. Very nice atmosphere, friendly staff, a nice clean place to eat. I had the Haloumi, roasted pepper and sweet chilli on focaccia my husband had the chicken and bacon sandwich and my mother had the cheese and ham sandwich. We were all very happy with this tasty lunch and equally all said it was the best bread we had tasted, very nice that it is made on site. Coffee was very good too. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Could not fault the food my partner and I ordered here. Everything is sourced and cooked fresh daily and it tasted absolutely amazing!! You won’t be disappointed

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Can’t say I was blown away unfortunately - the food looks AMAZING and the menu is varied. Me and my partner went in for a coffee - the Coffee was ok, not lovely. Slightly bitter.
Also, I was highly embarrassed for the waitress to announce to the whole of the cafe from behind the counter to inform when I was sitting at my table that my card had declined. Thankfully, a misunderstanding but as a customer, a bit of discretion in the matter would have gone a long way and would have been much appreciated.

1  Thank Harijoy
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We were going to have lunch here on Saturday but it was busy. Walked past it on Monday and we were one of the 1st customers. Ordered salad which was worth every penny. The service was top notch and hope to be back soon. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

We visited Carmarthen to see family and came across this amazing place to eat.
There was a great buzz about the deli and we got a table quite quickly to say it was so busy.

The food is made with love..... you can tell the owner has passion about what she does. Her handcrafted bread, with beautiful fillings was my decider for lunch.
Others had toasted sandwiches and homemade sausage roll.

You have many options to choose from and the cake was a must!

With seating outside, people could sit and watch the world go by with a great tasting coffee.

I would highly recommend here as the food is extremely tasty and very well priced