“Excellent ”

Kunzan Take Away
Ranked #18 of 29 Restaurants in Llandeilo
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Live locally and I regularly visit this restaurant (as do many of the locals). Very popular restaurant for the locals and tourists. They serve a great range of curries and their specials are excellent. Would recommend to anybody who wants a good Indian takeaway in the Llandeilo area.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

When I first moved to Llandeilo in 2012/13 the quality of the food was great.

Unfortunately, in the last 6 months, the food quality has dropped dramatically and the prices have gone up.

The service has always been professional and friendly, can't fault the customer service.

I usually have chicken korma, the main problem now is they've thinned down the sauce so much now I end up with my rice floating in water. And to be honest it's tasteless which is disappointing because up until 6 months ago I really liked the kunzan and used them regularly.

Sorry I can't give a positive review

Reviewed 9 July 2016

waited 20 minutes & they forgot my lentil Dahl. Didn't notice till got home. Husband well fed. Me nothing. Had it before anyway & it's not the best but only place to go round here. Will give it a miss in future since im
Am hungry.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Pretty disappointing curry joint but for the only place in Llandeilo, I guess I ought to give them a break. The spiciness of the curry was disappointing with a medium heat rogan curry feeling very mild. Most of the curries were greasy and not in a good way. The korma and saag were tasty, the naan was fluffy and quite good. We also receive free poppadoms which was a nice touch.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

We live nearby and when deciding on a take away we always choose this restaurant and have never been dissappointed. Great. Tasty food and the staff are very helpful when helping you decide what meal to have!