Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Legendry
Reading, United Kingdom
“Dilapidated but good location.”
Reviewed 18 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We were having building work done at home. This was a good base for us as close to home and somewhere to collapse at night.
The house is on a very steep street, parking on road outside. Would be an issue if you are not very fit. It is very close to the town centre so all amenities on the doorstep.
Very dated kitchen and bathroom with some maintenance issues. For instance kitchen taps very loose and wobbly. I balanced on the towel rail whilst I dried my feet. The plastic was so old and brittle it snapped off.
The main double bed was very comfy but the twin bedrooms mattresses cheap and uncomfortable.
All in all, if we had booked this for a main holiday I would have been disappointed however it served the purpose for us
After we had left got a phone call from the agency I had booked with to talk about the "damage". I had left a note about the towel rail offering to pay for a replacement but pointing out that the fittings were very old. They also accused us of leaving the towels "stained". This turned out to be make up ( foundation) from where my teenage daughter had washed her face. Bit unreasonable I thought.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing