“The TRUE Thailand 🇹🇭 ”

Good Times Travel - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Good Times Travel is a tour operator based in Kanchanaburi, Thailand. Our company was established in 2001 and organize since then successfully trips to local attractions. We offer one day excursions as well as several days’ treks within our province Kanchanaburi which is famous for its beautiful and stunning nature.
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Good Times Travel is the best travel company to use to help you visit the beautiful country of Thailand. Everyone from Good Time Travel is so kind, caring, helpful and full of knowledge about Thailand and will truly go the extra mile to make your trip an joyful experience. I went to Thailand with my University and my professor has used Good Times Travel for over 15 years and has never had a problem. Do stay at there resort and meet the owner. She is one of the best people and is amazing: if i went back to Thailand again I would 100% use Good Times Travel. Best company in Thailand and its locally owner and they use local companies to support the economy.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Just come back from a two week trip to Thailand with my family, where one of the highlights was a private day tour of the Death Railway with Good Times travel.
Excellent guide (+ driver), knew their stuff, very informative and quite moving.
Found their tour on the next following another person's review.
Would thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I found Good Times Travel, Kanchannaburi through internet search. It was the great choice. We had full day tour starting from Erawan waterfall swimming, lunch, elephant ride, bamboo rafting, train ride and visit of Kanchannaburi bridge.
The tour guide Nana was very informative and helpful guide. I was with my 9 years old daughter. The tour was enjoyable for her age. She adored Nana. There were other tourist in the group and all of them were very nice and we had great chit chat while transit.
Highly recommended to everyone !

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Our day trip from Bangkok, the Kanchanaburi Memorial Tour, was the highlight of our week long trip. Everything ran so smoothly from the email arrangements and booking made by Joey, to the driver pick-up by Mr Peck, to our guide for the day, Nan. We couldn't have asked for more professionalism, attention to detail or concern for our comfort.

I highly recommend the Memorial Tour for those interested in the Death Railway - it hit all the highlights needed for a moving experience - War Cemetery, time for quick War Museum stop, bridge, train ride, Hellfire Pass. I didn't think it was possible to cram all this in, but we did it all and never felt rushed. Lunch on the Kwai was spectacular with views that were incredible. We got to the Hellfire Pass early enough that we had well over an hour to hike the trail after visiting the excellent museum. The temperature was around 100 F, but we were fine with tropical weight hiking clothes and lots of water. As challenging as those conditions were to us, we couldn't imagine how the prisoners survived working in heat such as this. The audio tour provided free of charge added to the experience.

I'd highly recommend Good Times Travel and would definitely use them again.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Thank you Joey for all the organising with good times resort to make our wedding day one we will never forget,
We booked a number of private day trips and the prices were amazing.
I would highly recommend this tour company and the resort xx❤️