Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wet Day Visit

We had a very wet day so went for a look around - ideal for a mooch around and a coffee. Farm shop... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
LInda H
Leeds, United Kingdom
Not good value for a short visit

We just wanted to spend an hour here to see the animals but you have to pay for the whole... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Holidayhobbyist
Lancaster, United Kingdom

All reviews play barn donkey rides guinea pigs indoor play area on site young children feed the animals visited today animal food admission price cakes great for kids half term little boy go karts lamb staff were friendly
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We decided to call in with our young family as we were holidaying in the area. We enjoyed the visit and the children especially enjoyed being able to handle the rabbits and ferrets.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited on a cold day but still had a great time. There was a timetable of things to do over the Easter holidays.
My children absolutely loved the donkey rides, meeting the unicorn and feeding the lambs. A very hands on farm for feeding and handling animals. Loved the reptile house.
Friendly staff always happy to help.
We visited the soft play and loved the fact I could see them most of the time.even though it was a big play area.
We would definitely go back!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Despite being a bitterly cold Easter Saturday we had a very enjoyable visit with two grandchildren, 2+ and 5. Lots of closeup experiences, helpful and fun staff and with a good 'soft play ' offering. Lots to encounter, a new born lamb, ferrets, intrusive sheep. A good family experience. Cafe needs improvements though.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Greenlands yesterday and we had a great time!!
My daughter absolutely loved the ferrets and I haven’t been to such a relaxed, hands on farm in a while.
We held ferrets, mice, snakes, owls. Stroked GIANT bunny’s, fed the sheep, bottle fed lambs and even walked a unicorn (a very ‘done up’ little pony called Twilight)!
The indoor play area is nice and there is a lovely farm shop onsite.
Great place and so glad we visited!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited previously with my young family and loved that the pigs were wandering around but not this time. All animals in their enclosures and difficult to feed thm or pet them because of the caging. I felt I didn't get my monies worth this time. Weather not great but there was nothing to compensate for this.... outdoor play area was shut off and the Ostrich was in there so my kids couldn't play in there.
PLAYBARN staff member clearly couldn't be bothered to be there, menu was very limited and still expensive. Kids enjoyed playing but again I just felt ripped off by the food that looked unappetising and my 3 year old didn't touch hers as not appealling at all for her to eat. On previous visits it has been lovely so don't know if it was just an off day but that doesnt leave the hole in my pocket any better.