Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm

New York City, New York
Best massage

Reviewed 22 January 2020
149jacintah

All reviews looking forward to my next at home pain body feeling klaudia pregnancy pressure appointment hip melbourne
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2020

Excellent massage by Giovanni! Very nice clinic with highly qualified and professional staff. Strongly recommend.

Date of experience: June 2020
Stable Massage M, Owner at Stable Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Hannah. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Giovanni is truly a gem to have on our team! We look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2020

Was in bits before I came in. Paul did a great job loosening everything out. Was sore but ultimately worth it!

Date of experience: February 2020
Stable Massage M, Owner at Stable Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Hi Cian, Thank you for leaving us such a nice review and mentioning our therapist, Paul. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2020

Have loved every massage I have had here! I think I’ve gone 10+ times and during my pregnancy. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2020
Stable Massage M, Owner at Stable Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2020

Hi 149Jacintah,

Thank you for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our clients that allow us to constantly improve the way we do business. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 3 January 2020

Fabulous therapists especially Klaudia, she is always professional and the quality of massage is the best I've had in Melbourne.

Date of experience: January 2020
Stable Massage M, Owner at Stable Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2020

Hi Jeninz, Thank you for your kind words. We are agree that Klaudia is one of the best therapists in our clinic. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 31 December 2019

Oh my, everyone I have experienced here is amazing. The only problem is I always wish for longer! Amazing attention to my issues and needs. Thank you and illness’s back again and again.

Date of experience: December 2019
Stable Massage M, Owner at Stable Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to provide amazing experiences as you had, so you will never have to think twice to come back and feel another amazing experiences. Cheers! (Stable Massage)