Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fantastic place!

The best massage I've had. The place is over easily accessible, welcoming and relaxed. I see Miki... read more

Reviewed 15 April 2021
GerberaNZ
Melbourne, Australia
Great timing!

My back has been playing up since last Tuesday! I go to the physio regularly, but I couldn't get... read more

Reviewed 2 April 2021
Michina623
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews fantastic place health insurance looking forward to my next at home pain giovanni relief body appointment feeling fitzroy paul klaudia pregnancy pressure clinic hip
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

I never review anything but have to credit the massage I just had with Genevieve! She's incredible! She listened, use trigger point massage and completely released the overwhelming amount of tension my body was feeling! She's also very humble, which was lovely to hear! Can't wait for my next session in a couple of weeks! I hope her boss is reading because she's worth every penny (and some!)! And no I didn't know her before today, just want to give credit where credit is due, as it's so hard to find a brilliant remedial massage!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Great service, practitioners know what they are talking about and really want to help both on the day and by providing exercises and stretches to do at home and work.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I have been going to Stable Massage in Fitzroy for around 3 or so years now. I have been treated by several massage and myo therapists. They have all been extremely kind and accurate in my treatments. Elena the Chiropractor is also a blessing. Easy access to the studio too. And they are open all weekend and public holidays.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The staff here are very professional and are genuinely concerned with your mobility. I have felt significant improvements in my physiology since coming here and will continue to go as a result.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Great friendly service. They really take time to understand what is wrong and provide the right treatment and recovery advice. A little more pricey than the average but definitely value for money. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Date of experience: April 2017