Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great service!

Paul was amazing! He not only gave a very professional and great remedial massage service, but also... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2021
irisha337
via mobile
Fantastic place!

The best massage I've had. The place is over easily accessible, welcoming and relaxed. I see Miki... read more

Reviewed 15 April 2021
GerberaNZ
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews fantastic place health insurance looking forward to my next at home pain giovanni relief body appointment feeling fitzroy paul klaudia pregnancy pressure clinic hip
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I have been going to Stable Massage in Fitzroy for around 3 or so years now. I have been treated by several massage and myo therapists. They have all been extremely kind and accurate in my treatments. Elena the Chiropractor is also a blessing. Easy access to the studio too. And they are open all weekend and public holidays.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The staff here are very professional and are genuinely concerned with your mobility. I have felt significant improvements in my physiology since coming here and will continue to go as a result.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Great friendly service. They really take time to understand what is wrong and provide the right treatment and recovery advice. A little more pricey than the average but definitely value for money. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I am very lucky to have found Anna at the north fitzroy location of stable massage. She has been able to tailor to my needs brilliantly. I regularly need massages to help with chronic pain issues and I feel very comfortable here and my massage experience is always positive and brings huge relief.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank 87Connor
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Really fantastic place, relaxing environment and excellent deep tissue and dry needling massages ! Easy to book and flexible appointment times. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: February 2017