Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Exactly what I needed!

I have been to Stable massage a few times now and it is great! I went in feeling quite tight and... read more

Reviewed 23 June 2020
margotjames
Excellent massage by Giovanni

Excellent massage by Giovanni! Very nice clinic with highly qualified and professional staff... read more

Reviewed 15 June 2020
Hannah T
New York City, New York

All reviews looking forward to my next at home pain body feeling klaudia pregnancy pressure appointment hip melbourne
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I am very lucky to have found Anna at the north fitzroy location of stable massage. She has been able to tailor to my needs brilliantly. I regularly need massages to help with chronic pain issues and I feel very comfortable here and my massage experience is always positive and brings huge relief.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Really fantastic place, relaxing environment and excellent deep tissue and dry needling massages ! Easy to book and flexible appointment times. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Trying to combat arthritis and maintain body strength I do boxing exercises at least 5 times a week. But I couldn't do this without my regular visits to stable massage for a 60 minute remedial massage. My health insurance makes it very competitive pricing and ALL the staff are all well qualified and experienced! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE TEAM AT STABLE MASSAGE

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

So lucky to have stumbled upon Anna at stable massage in North Fitzroy, after visiting many similar places in the area for a troublesome shoulder. Bonus points for managing to fix a painful hip injury I sustained in yoga in just one session!
I'd highly recommend a treatment here, talented staff, good music,relaxing vibes.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Stable massage always provides a great service and the environment is so relaxing. Staff are very helpful and the booking system is very efficient.

Date of experience: September 2016