Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great service!

Paul was amazing! He not only gave a very professional and great remedial massage service, but also... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2021
irisha337
via mobile
Fantastic place!

The best massage I've had. The place is over easily accessible, welcoming and relaxed. I see Miki... read more

Reviewed 15 April 2021
GerberaNZ
Melbourne, Australia

All reviews great service fantastic place health insurance session giovanni relief paul appointment feeling fitzroy clinic
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Trying to combat arthritis and maintain body strength I do boxing exercises at least 5 times a week. But I couldn't do this without my regular visits to stable massage for a 60 minute remedial massage. My health insurance makes it very competitive pricing and ALL the staff are all well qualified and experienced! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE TEAM AT STABLE MASSAGE

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

So lucky to have stumbled upon Anna at stable massage in North Fitzroy, after visiting many similar places in the area for a troublesome shoulder. Bonus points for managing to fix a painful hip injury I sustained in yoga in just one session!
I'd highly recommend a treatment here, talented staff, good music,relaxing vibes.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Stable massage always provides a great service and the environment is so relaxing. Staff are very helpful and the booking system is very efficient.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I was actually referred to Stable Massage by my pilates instructor, and I'm very glad I followed up on her recommendation. I'd done remedial massage at another place previously, and found it a bit brutal to be honest. After an hour of intense pain, I then had bruising & pain in my legs for days afterwards. But at Stable Massage I had a half hour myotherapy session with Sachie - and it was just the right amount of pressure. I felt great afterwards and am looking forward to my next session.

I also really, really like that you can book online!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Beth's massages are therapeutic yet relaxing and despite being located on a busy road with trams, the premises are quiet, warm and low lit, providing a nice ambience for a massage. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2016