Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Exactly what I needed!

I have been to Stable massage a few times now and it is great! I went in feeling quite tight and... read more

Reviewed 23 June 2020
margotjames
Excellent massage by Giovanni

Excellent massage by Giovanni! Very nice clinic with highly qualified and professional staff... read more

Reviewed 15 June 2020
Hannah T
New York City, New York

All reviews looking forward to my next at home pain body feeling klaudia pregnancy pressure appointment hip melbourne
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I was actually referred to Stable Massage by my pilates instructor, and I'm very glad I followed up on her recommendation. I'd done remedial massage at another place previously, and found it a bit brutal to be honest. After an hour of intense pain, I then had bruising & pain in my legs for days afterwards. But at Stable Massage I had a half hour myotherapy session with Sachie - and it was just the right amount of pressure. I felt great afterwards and am looking forward to my next session.

I also really, really like that you can book online!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Beth's massages are therapeutic yet relaxing and despite being located on a busy road with trams, the premises are quiet, warm and low lit, providing a nice ambience for a massage. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I love Stable Massage and in particular the amazing Maki. I've had massages for many years and so often it's too hard, or too soft or just NOT right.
It's such a relief to come to a professional place where they take the time to listen to your concerns and respond.
I've been a customer for quite a few years and I feel so much better as a result. I can certainly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2016