“AMAZING! ”

Bone China
Ranked #9 of 192 Restaurants in Truro
Price range: USD 4 - USD 59
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bone China Vintage Eatery & Boozery offering light lunches, high tea, tapas & cocktails. A vintage & unique dining experience. Open in the day & the evening. We have fabulous menu choices please see Facebook page or website for full menu x
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We are currently on holiday in Truro for our wedding anniversary and found this restaurant on google and it really did not disappoint, if this was local to our home we would be there frequently. The cocktails and food are to die for and the staff are amazing! Very friendly and attentive. We wanted to stay for more drinks after our meal and as there is no bar area the staff went above expectations and made room for us to sit and have drinks.

1  Thank shann0nrebecca

Reviewed 11 August 2018

As always we were very impressed with the food, very tasty and not expensive. Staff friendly and attentive nothing to much trouble.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Decided to walk there for an early evening drink but they refused to serv e us as they were too busy with a Hen Party........will not rush back .

vthomson_4_shoes, Owner at Bone China, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Hi, thank you for your review.
We currently recommend that booking a table for drinks is always advisable especially during the summer.
Unfortunately your review is very vague so I am unable to look into this. If you were advised that we were unable to take anymore drinkers as we were too busy, then regrettably there is nothing I can do about this.
If there simply is no space then we can not fit more people in!! Your review only highlights the necessity to call up prior to arriving or better still book on busy days to prevent disappointment. Many thanks mark
Owner
Happy dining

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I took my friend here for lunch last week. We had such a lovely time sitting outside in the sun (getting slowly inebriated with the delicious cocktails) that we were unaware of how much time (hours) had passed. The food was delicious and the staff all great too. Having had such a positive experience I took my sister a few days later and we had the same great experience. So, I risked it, and took the other half... Now, this may not seem a big deal but he works in the industry and is very hard to please! He LOVED his fish goujons which were less goujon and more huge fillets (3 of them). He said the fish was cooked to perfection and he took photos for the chefs at his place. Well done Bone China! :)

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

As a lover of Afternoon Tea, I asked for recommendations in Truro and this one came up. It also seemed much more suited to my partner too with its slight alterations - such as meatballs and pulled pork rather than dainty sandwiches! Also accompanied by a beer and Strawberry & Peach Daiquiri, which were equally delicious! We shall be back soon!