“Very family friendly - a rare find, plus amazing coffee!”
Review of B Juicy Juice Bar

B Juicy Juice Bar
Ranked #22 of 192 Restaurants in Truro
Cuisines: Sushi, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

After my 5 year old was refused the use of Thorntons Cafe toilets in Truro, we found this wonderful place after walking the streets!
My daughter went in alone to ask for a menu to look at, for next time we were in Truro, & the gentleman behind the counter was so lovely to her, she said she wanted to go in for a drink.
We had a delicious coffee & a babycino, asking for Soya milk was not a problem at all.
The relief of seeing comfy seats and childrens toys was an absolute dream come true.
I could relax while my daughter played.
The food looked amazing, which we are looking forward to next time.
The staff were all lovely and very helpful.
Thank you, we will be back.

JBH4, Owner at B Juicy Juice Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. Look forward to seeing you all again soon. B

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Visited with teen kids late lunchtime. Ate in and had a mix of sandwiches and panini. All really nice - the kids loved the chunky cut bread.

Not the cheapest eat in town, but certainly not silly money and worth the little extra to eat in and relax for a bit.

1  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Sticky, old fashioned and very disappointing!

Drinks hugely over priced for quality of ingredients, atmosphere and service.

Needs updating. Juice Bar? Yes, big selection of juices but I couldn't help but feel the shop name didn't correspond to the menu and atmosphere at large. The smell of frying bacon and sticky furniture did not leave me feeling any sense of well-being or healthyness (despite my juice). In fact, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Sorry but I couldn't help review as shocked based on ranking??!

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This is an absolute amazing place to go too. I have two children who are both fussy eaters and who never agree on what to eat. The staff are amazing no change is too big or too small. Everything is made fresh to order and all fresh produce is used. It makes a pleasant change to be able to get a healthy lunch that we can all enjoy. We will definitely be returning soon.

1  Thank sarah l
Reviewed 11 April 2018

A great independent coffee shop that sources it products locally. Their sandwiches are delicious and are freshly prepared. Their menu is fresh and exciting and it also does fresh smoothies, milkshakes and more

1  Thank 42Pixie