“More than an apartment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

989nikosc
Paphos, Cyprus
“More than an apartment”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Bravo! Passed by for business and booked because I found a cheap offer.
Looking for a place just to sleep but got surprised
Thank you Maria, for allowing a late check out and had a few hours for my self.
Enjoyed and relaxed with the clean lines and fresh decor. Excellent soundproof so quiet.
HOT water late in the night and internet working perfect to catch up with my work.
You politely asked for a review as a new business. I gladly do so.....Good job ....

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
17 Apr 2017
Dear Mr. Nikos,
Thank you for your good review. I am really happy that I gave you the opportunity to combine business with pleasure.
Hope we will have you back with your family next time
Kindest regards,
astratina...
Athens, Greece
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Very nice and comforfable apartement in a very convinient block with a fantastic view in the ocean and mountains!
It was a sort relaxing stay for both of us. My son enjoyed playing in the garden and the yard.
The people were very polite and helpful.
The price for this apartment was very very cheap for its convinience and facilities!
Definetly I am going again for more days!
The sea is very close to the block and there is an easy access anf qiuq path.
Thank very much!

9 Apr 2017
Thank you very much for your review. It is important to us to know our Guests had a good time. We will be glad to have you back in the summer. Our garden will be much better then.
STAKOS196...
PAPHOS
“Great apartments!!!”
Reviewed 8 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a great stay. The apartments are perfect, everything is brand new and very clean. Well equipped and with beautiful views. The owners are very nice and helpful and the area around is perfect. Definitely recommend this place!!!

8 Apr 2017
We are so pleased you had a good experience in our apartments.
We will be happy to have you back
Reservations
Σεβαστη Κ
“Could stay FOREVER”
Reviewed 7 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great experience although weather didn't help but the apartment was so big we didn't mind we couldn't go out.wifi and Satellite TV worked perfect.fantastic view from all rooms. Loved the decor and very clean. I will suggest to.others and I will come back
The owners are really nice

8 Apr 2017
Sorry to hear the weather was bad.
Glad to hear though that you enjoyed your " closure" in the apartment.
Wish we have you back in summer when the weather is brilliant.
Kindest regards,
Reservations
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing