Set in a small village in the Brecon Beacons National park this is the cottage for a quiet getaway in a beautiful area. The cottage is well equipped, clean with a double bedroom and a second bedroom with twin beds. We would not hesitate to recommend.
Superb cottage, great facilities close at hand,lovely friendly people and the sun shone all week! plus a new born foal in the meadow almost next door
What a little gem. The cottage is next to the church in the small village of Llangattock. Parking is very convenient in a designated parking space in a small car park across the road from the cottage. The cottage was scrupulously clean on arrival and had everything you need. It is beautifully decorated and tastefully furnished. A short walk across fields, with a tarmac path, takes you into Crickhowell. This is a slightly larger village with several pubs, restaurants and cafes. It also has a good selection of independent shops including a greengrocers, two butchers and a baker. It's an excellent base from which to explore the Brecon Beacons region. This was our first visit to the area but we will definitely be returning, and preferably to Little Shoe Cottage.
- The whole cottage is just beautiful
- Based in a lovely cottage, just outside of Crickhowell
- Well equipped, especially the kitchen, even includes spices!
- Comfortable beds, the sofa in the living room was really comfy too
- Lovely 2 seat area outside, great to sit in good weather
- Efficient communication between myself and the owners
All round fantastic stay - Thank you Sue and Val