“Ms”
Come and join us here in the beautiful Valencian mountains!
Welcome to Yoga Sutra Shala in the beautiful Andalucian countryside Learn yoga and meditation in the beautiful Valencian mountains
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Welcome to Yoga Sutra Shala in the beautiful Andalucian countryside
Learn yoga and meditation in the beautiful Valencian mountains
Meditate
See the world from a different perspective
Sunset at Yoga Sutra Shala
Practice yoga
Become healthy
Delicious healthy deserts with beautiful mountain views
Become strong
Relax at Yoga Sutra Shala
Learn to relax
Every cloud
Yoga blocks
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Ms”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a lovely mother and daughter retreat here.
The setting was wonderful high up in the mountains . Fresh clean air , beautiful views and we learnt so much about yoga, meditation and pranayama . We also learnt a lot about food ! Kate was an incredible chef , creative and imaginative and left us all wanting her vegetarian recipes . Namit could tell us all about the food we were eating and how we can cook and eat to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
I am still following his yoga sequences as I really felt the benefits of his teaching and his holistic approach to life and longevity .
A yoga retreat which definitely left us wanting more

5 Nov 2016
Ah thank you so much Maeve :) You know it was really a pleasure teaching you both :) You are both really blessed to have each other and you know if you ever need any help with anything in the future you know where to reach us :)

Lots of hugs from sunny Andalucia :)

Janet H
“Rejuvenating, restoring and relaxing”
Reviewed 19 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

The food was delicious and nutritious, the yoga was fun, challenging and energising, and Namit and Maru gave us all a warm and wonderful welcome. The location is spectacular with beautiful sunrises and sunsets. I really enjoyed the guided meditation and the nutrition advice, and I felt that my yoga technique really improved - I've returned to my regular classes stronger, more flexible and more confident.

I loved my stay here, I had a wonderful time and left feeling thoroughly rejuvenated and inspired - thank you so much Namit and everyone else at Yoga Sutra Shala!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Oct 2016
Hi Janet

Ah thank you for such lovely words :) I hope that the rest of your travels have gone really well :) You really are an inspiration as a human being :)

Sending you lots of hugs from Andalucia :)

NinaV1646
“the perfect retreat”
Reviewed 15 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Thank you so much Namit and Maru for this wonderful week, I am so grateful for having been able to get to know you. From the first second on I felt at home in Yoga Sutra Shala. The mix between the fantastic yoga classes in the morning and the evening and the free time in between was perfect.

Food was exceptionally good and of very high quality. Thanks to the amazing food, the yoga classes, the relaxed atmosphere and the beautiful scenery I was able to gain a lot of energy and optimism during this week.

17 Oct 2016
HI Nina

You are more than welcome :) It was such a pleasure to have such an intelligent person here :) We truly wish you all the best of luck for the future :)

Go674337
“A wonderful pace to reboot”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

What an amazing stay I had! Sayalonga really is a very beautiful part of the world and I am so happy to have found this retreat. Namit and Maru could have not been more welcoming right from the start and although I was new to Yoga they were very encouraging and I feel I learnt so much from them in just six days. The food was amazing. Kate and team introduced me to the most delicious organic vegan food that really has changed the way I think about the way that I eat. To say that the retreat has changed me for life would not be an exaggeration. The group of people that were with me were a fantastic bunch and the great memories I have from the retreat will stay with me for a long time.

Travelling group: Solo
11 Oct 2016
Hi Anthony

It was truly a blessing to have you here :) You have an incredible energy and we miss you so much :) You know your energy will stay with us always :) It was truly an honour to have you here :)

AAryal
“Yoga Heaven”
Reviewed 9 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Yoga Sutra Shala is a beautiful yoga retreat in Sayalonga. I've stayed here for the past week and I have to say how pleased I was for having come here.

Namit, Maru, David, Manu and Sarah and the adorable Anya were all very friendly and I felt like the Shala was "my" home.

The yoga classes are focused around Vinyasa and Ashtanga yoga, and are suitable for everyone at different stages in their yoga journey; I'd particularly recommend it for beginners.

Food was exceptionally good. Vegetarian and vegan food are prepared by their in house chefs (Kate and Natalie) who are highly skilled. Namit also made the effort of eating with us and going through the food to discuss the nutritional aspects of the food we were eating. And it was high quality organic food too. Snacks are also provided in between meals so you never have to feel hungry.

I look forward to keeping in touch with everyone and am grateful for having met this wonderful family. Thank you for everything!

10 Oct 2016
Hi Anup

Wow thank you for saying all this :) You are truly a wonderful human being to be around :) You know you are truly missed here :) We all smile when we talk about you :)

Millions of hugs :)

Namit, Maru, Anya and the whole retreat centre :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing