I stayed here early 2017 in a standard room and the room and corridor to it were very old, in poor condition and felt dirty. I would not stay in a standard room again. I'm now back late 2017 and after reading reviews on Tripadvisor decided to give an executive room a chance. For €140 they're good value for money, it's the same size but has been refurbished and feels clean.
The bar, restaurant and outside area (near the pool) are really nice areas.
The car park is big and close to reception.
I find it really easy to get to driving from Paris as you don't get the Rouen traffic. But the down side is you're not in Rouen and there's nothing around you.
The staff are ok. Their English doesn't seem as good as staff in Rouen hotels but it's still enough...and much better than my French.
It's a good hotel, just book an executive room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Rouen Sud is a 3 star hotel located 500 m from the exhibition centre and the Zenith events centre, an ideal location for a business trip to Rouen 7 km from the city centre. The hotel offers 134 rooms, a terrace, outdoor pool and tennis courton leafy grounds on the edge of a forest. The hotel also features several meeting rooms for conferences for up to 150 people, not to mention tree climbing facilities. Discover modern dining in our Novotel Cafe restaurant. Free private secure car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Rouen Sud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Rouen Sud Hotel Saint-Etienne-Du-Rouvray
- Novotel Hotel Rouen Sud
- Novotel St-Etienne-Du-Rouvray
- St-Etienne-Du-Rouvray Novotel
- Accor Rouen Sud