See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 February 2016

This a beautiful little place on the hillside overlooking the beach and coast at Puits. It's only 5 minutes from the Dieppe Ferry Terminal, but quiet and picturesque. The restaurant is in the Michelin Guide and rightly so. the staff are friendly and attentive. There's a real family atmosphere and you're made to feel right at home.

Room Tip: Room no.3 is perfect
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2015

You quickly feel at home here after a friendly welcome. I think it's the only hotel I've stayed in where we were invited to "just help yourself to tea or coffee or a glass of wine." We chose room 1 because of its sea view and this, from the imposing cliff top situation of the house, was breathtakingly beautiful. We had dinner on both nights and particularly enjoyed the exceptional foie gras (made in-house) and the superb fish and the cheese board. The buffet breakfast was lovely and plentiful with unlimited coffee. The owners and their staff are delightful and do everything to ensure you are looked after and moreover, it's good value for money.

Room Tip: Room 1 has amazing views but it is on the second floor so lots of stairs to climb.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Lovely small hotel on the edge of Dieppe. Special place and very peaceful with sea views. Wonderful hosts, we had a super greeting with some complementary fizz and nibbles offered on arrival! We had dinner there which was delicious - well wort eating there!

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 15 September 2015

31st August 2015- one night stay. We are a family of 5 so we had 2 rooms - the kids in room 7 and Mum and Dad in the romantic room 1 with a balcony with great views of the sea in the distance. Welcome was so warm and friendly the patron, whose English is perfect, chatted to us and a lovely French girl (with equally good English) showed us to our rooms. Ample parking, and the gate is closed at night. As we stayed in room 1 I'll write about that. Up quite a few stairs, but the views make it well worthwhile. Very comfortable bed with good quality duvet. Not lots of storage, but I guess most people will not be staying for more than a day or so. Compact bathroom with all you need, and a great shower. Nice big fluffy towels...a lot of money has been spent on this place. Kids were happy with their room, but I cannot comment as I was not allowed in! Dinner was fabulous - see separate restaurant report. Breakfast was excellent too - and I loved the small but delicious ban and egg dishes that we had - great. Fresh orange juice, etc - the sort of excellent breakfast that puts you in a thoroughly good humour! Also...a very warm send off...so many places forget this, but this is run by the owners and it really shows. They care about their guests. Will definitely return. This is a really lovely hotel.

Room Tip: Room 1 is wonderful.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 21 July 2015

My second stay at this beautiful little gem in Dieppe.

A cosy charming hotel, with attentive and friendly staff.
Instant relaxed holiday mode as soon as you arrive.

This is the place to go in Dieppe for food! Great food and great wine. Try the cheese platter...I am still dreaming about it!

Perfect for families, couples, or a quiet weekend away with friends.
I recommend this place to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple