Hotel de la Promenade
Auberge du Puits(Souillac)(Great Value!)
USD 68
Le Manoir(Souillac)(Great Value!)
USD 110
Travelocity
Hotel Restaurant Les Ambassadeurs(Souillac)(Great Value!)
USD 101
  • Pool
Camping Les Ondines(Souillac)(Great Value!)
USD 26
Hotel Le Quercy(Souillac)
  • Pool
Hotel Belle Vue(Souillac)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

My sister and I just ate in the restaurant, the service was unfriendly to start. Our starters were shop bought pate and was ok I guess. My main course was duck pie and the duck was well over cooked and dry and the pastry was raw. The waitress said it was my fault because I just did not like it. It ended up with them having to call the owner who wanted me to leave my passport and come the next day to discuss the bill, all I wanted was the main course removing but the just added more items. I got half the bill taken away but have never been so insulted in a restaurant. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Booked this via booking.com. really excited to return to place of family holidays. Greeted with total apathy. Given a key to room on second floor. Door was unlocked. I could have cried. Room left as previous occupier had left it. Unmade before. Filthy bathroom. Staff unable to understand English but when the man on reception viewed room, obviously embarrassed and told manager who said no other rooms available and give him 5 minutes to put it right. We said would take longer than that. After a lot of searching and a kind hotelier in souillac, we told this hotel we would not be staying. Proprietor very dismissive. Awful start to our only holiday of the year. Never to return.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2016

We stayed here with a group of cyclists on our St Malo to Nice tour. We fail to see how this hotel has 3 stars, it was worse than many of the 2* hotels we've stayed in. Rooms were basic and very small, although they did have air conditioning. The bedding, and in particular the blanket, had seen much better days.

We had booked half board and were told by the owner that there would be a choice, but actually no choice was offered, nobody even told us what the menu would be, the food was simply slapped down in front of us - the waiter was in a great hurry. In fact, the food turned out to be quite good, but the service was dreadful.

We didn't feel welcome here, and when they charged our clients €10 for a pint (half a litre) of Leffe, which cost €6.60 in every other hotel on the trip, including in Nice, we felt very much that we'd been penalised for being foreigners. When we queried the price, the owner was rather aggressive and just told us that Leffe was expensive - but surely no more expensive in Souillac than any other place in France?

We stayed in 11 different hotels on this trip, and this was voted the worst hotel by our clients. We definitely wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Travelling from St Malo to Nice on an organised cycling holiday, this was the worse of the hotels in terms of service. At dinner, which we had been advised there was a choice, but there was none, plates and bottles were practically slammed on the table. The "male" staff were not friendly and don't bother buying a Leffe beer, at EUR10 a glass this was more expensive than in Nice! Blankets on the bed were threadbare and it was not a pleasant experience. It did have AC though and wifi. I was glad to leave in the morning and I won't be going back. Shame as Souillac was lovely

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Lovely evening meal, good selection of local dishes and wines served by attentive staff in a newly refurbished restaurant. We did not stay in the hotel but heard from other guests it was well appointed and family friendly.

Stayed: July 2016