“An amazing dinner”

L'Assiette Champenoise
Reserve with
L'Assiette Champenoise is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Tinqueux
Price range: USD 100 - USD 300
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2017

What an experience our dinner at l'Assiette Champenoise was !
My wife and I are fond of gastronomy and often try to visit Michelin starred restaurants durong our vacations.
A week-end in Reims not being a priority, I decided to make a trip there just for the dinner at l'Assiette Champenoise, as it is not very far from Paris (90 minutes drive).
I will not enter into too many details as words cannot describe well enough the quality of the food. Just incredible, and it was not the first 3* restaurant I ate at.
Wonderful ingredients, perfect sauces, great service, we loved everything.
The langoustine was amazing, as well as the chocolate dessert (I almost cried !).

I cannot recommend it enough, it is so so good. Just book a table and go.

2  Thank DAMR
Write a ReviewReviews (1,023)

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Had an exquisite tasting menu together with my wife and another couple rounded off with a cheese trolley out of this world (we counted some 30 different varieties) and a very artistic lime dessert. Impeccable service throughout and the wine list featured some 2,500 wines.

1  Thank JoachimP428
Reviewed 7 March 2017

We visited this restaurant on the 3 * Michelin rating
Trust me it is and some and some again
We were so well looked after as was truffle
Can not say how amazing this restaurant is
Now a new stop for us in the future

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Booked in January last year to eat at this restaurant a few nights ago as a celebration for both mine and hubbies 60th birthday which are looming. From the minute you start with the aperitif and appetisers to the very last course, it is sheer perfection.

We were a party of 6 - 4 had the Emotion menu and 2 had the Black Truffle menu. Each and every course was sublime and it's too hard to choose a favourite. How they get the depth of flavour is mind boggling.

I have eaten in a number of 1* and 2* but I now understand the step up to a Michelin 3*. All the staff were knowledgeable, very professional but also made everyone feel at ease. I will not forget the meal.

The small touches like a printed copy of the menu and wines as a reminder was lovely and a visit from the chef which was lovely - friendly and unassuming.

This was by far the best meal we had ever eaten.

1  Thank Softail1
Reviewed 19 November 2016

The chef, a polite, fun and creative person, is truly what gourmet cooking is all about in France, We ordered the full gourmand menu and it was just a wonderful experience. The champagne and wine pairings are unbelievable. I've been to French Laundry and Manresa, but honestly, this surpasses both of them. I laughed and had a great time with the staff as well. It's a special treat for an anniversary (ours was our 20th.)

1  Thank Kim M