“Nice steak”
Review of Grill Courtepaille

Grill Courtepaille
Ranked #115 of 172 Restaurants in Merignac
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Nice steak, hamburger were not too cooked, so for little children was not so great.
Kids like the menu, which was some yougurt with chocolate and smarties

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This restaurant grills your food in the dining room. The fish was excellent. Service was great. Now that I know it is a chain, I will look for it.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

This was our second visit to a place that's so convenient to the airport. Again, we found the menu suited everyone in our party, and the food is good (tasty if not gastronomic). Yet it was all so slow to get our order taken and for the action to roll!

Not sure why, when the place was quiet and there were lots of staff. Also odd : an empty restaurant, we were sat beside a table of 4 people (so all quite crowded in our part of the restaurant!).

I guess the answer is a manager and a bit of training . . . . .

Reviewed 15 May 2017

OK, so we turned up at the IBIS (the home of the Grill Courtepaille) on the day that Bordeaux played Mareille (the ground is close by), and the restaurant was filled with football supporters. No problem. The service remained good, and the food - steak hache with frites arrived promptly, along with an excellent pichet of red wine and a bottle of water. What is it about steak hache? It seems to be a burger, but it's absolutely not. Delicious. Full of flavour, and supported by mustard. Who could want for more?

Reviewed 17 February 2017

I had been driving for several hours before arriving at Bordeaux airport. I was ravenous

The waiting staff on duty that evening were very pleasant, attentive and unobtrusive. Just the way I like waiting staff to be. My limited French or Franglaise was understood and I felt service was good enough to leave a fair gratuity

The menu choice is adequate but would not suit everyones taste or palate. However, what was on offer was spot on for me.
I had a large cool lager while my Veal Chop was grilled in front of my eyes. This meal was delicious and the side dishes that I requested were of good quality and size.

It was not the most expensive meal that I had in France and it was reasonably good value for money