“Good fresh Chinese take-out”
Review of King House

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
King House
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Trooper
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We have gotten food here multiple times and it is always fresh and delicious. It's a pretty standard Chinese take out place but don't let the appearance fool you, the food is very good, better than most! The soups are great and really all dishes we have tried are good. The vegetables are fresh and the sauces are not too salty which makes a big difference in the quality! If you are looking for good cheap take out or delivery this is your place!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent, and is a weekly take out meal for our family. I always order extra and have leftovers the next day. They make the food to our specific tastes and requests! Staff very friendly. Location is clean and convenient!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Lived in the area for 30 years, didn't know this place existed. Killing time at Walgreens and saw King House. Ordered MuShu Chicken to go. Honestly didn't expect much. It was quite good! Spring rolls were crisp, even after 5 minute drive home. WonTons were cooked right. MuShu and pancakes were also very good.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I was in a hurry leaving work and needed to pick up Chinese on my way home. Using Google, I found King House which is very close by to my home and work. I discovered that with a few clicks I could quickly order on-line. The process was fast, easy, and user-friendly. It gave me the option to pay when I picked up the food instead of taking time putting in credit card info. My order was ready shortly after I arrived, and the gentleman cashier was courteous and professional. When I got the food home, the 4 teenager/college students and myself found all of the food to be fresh, well-seasoned, and delicious-- even better than most of the other Chinese restaurants in the area. It was a very good experience, and King House is now my 1st choice for Carryout Chinese!

Date of visit: December 2015