All reviews the bus luxembourg city breakfast room croissants definitely stay here again good size hotel is located free wifi convenient location expensive night sleep renovation germany
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We chose this hotel because it was not in Luxembourg City, in a little town off the highway.
Unfortunately, when we visited, renovations were ongoing and perhaps clouded my judgement. Keep that in mind when reading the rest of this review.
We were upgraded to an apartment located not in the hotel but in the back parking lot. It is a new addition to the hotel basically for long term tenants. It has an open plan living area with a kitchen which needs to be outfitted more for those needing dishes etc. Everything at the moment is clean and new. It suited us because it was for only one night and we had our dog with us so it was perfect in that sense. We could not sleep in because construction started around 7:30 am and the work was right outside our bedroom window.
The staff is multilingual and efficient. It was the most expensive night stay in 3 weeks and the least pleasant.
The breakfast room is new but needed more attention. The tables/area were not cleaned after others had left so I had to clean my own table. I am sorry but the breakfast that was included was sad. I ate a croissant and a cup of coffee. I have had better at a gas station.
Would I stay again? No.
Perfect location if you are on the road and just looking for a bed for a night.
But, it was not worth the price.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheila J
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This has got to be one of the best boutique hotels in Luxembourg. My husband and I had a wonderful weekend. Starting with location. We drove from Germany. Hotel is easy to find, close to autobahn, shopping mall with grocery store is right down the street, several restaurants in the area and the bus stops are right out front. Upon arrival, the outside seems very simple. However the inside is superb. The rooms were extremely nice and very, very clean. Our room had been recently renovated. For a European room, it was very spacious. Loved the decor plus the electric window in the ceiling is AMAZING!!!! I did ask about not having peep-holes on the door. The owner/manager assured me the hotel was very safe and so was the area. Plus, he provided history on the hotel from the previous owners. I had the same concern for the dimly lit parking lot. However, no issues. Felt safe the entire time. The only thing I would change is adding coffee makers to the room, some time in the future. There is a coffee maker available in the breakfast room after hours but there is a small charge. Other than that, you can't go wrong staying here. Plus, I highly recommend the crepe restaurant that's about a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel (close to car dealer). Very nice, quaint, intimate establishment. Plus the crepes were crazy good!!!! Unfortunately, we did not get to see all the sights on our itinerary. It rained so hard one morning that the tour was cancelled. This is gives us an excuse to come back and visit. We will definitely stay here again. Kudos to the owner. Can't quite remember his name. You can't miss him though, he's super tall and super nice.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stayed for two nights for a trip to Luxembourg. Convenient location just over the border from Belgium, with a good bus route right outside. Free to travel at weekends too! Friendly hotel team, broad range of languages spoken including Russian, good breakfast and modern, stylish room. Will use again for sure!

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are Superior and quiet, with lovely Velux windows and shutters, and easy access to the car park for loading/off loading
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Small, clean and calm stay for a couple of nigths. Rooms had great beds and a lot of room for your luggage. Polite and happy staff. Nice breakfest. Short drive or bus ride to the capital. Me and my family would love to come back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I've stayed one night here, seriously bad value for money. Staff mixed up our reservation and we had a very rude welcome anyway. The indoors are pretty low standards and there were small ants in the room. Not good place in general, would not recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business