All reviews the bus luxembourg city breakfast room croissants definitely stay here again good size hotel is located free wifi convenient location expensive night sleep renovation germany
Reviewed 30 August 2017

This has got to be one of the best boutique hotels in Luxembourg. My husband and I had a wonderful weekend. Starting with location. We drove from Germany. Hotel is easy to find, close to autobahn, shopping mall with grocery store is right down the street, several restaurants in the area and the bus stops are right out front. Upon arrival, the outside seems very simple. However the inside is superb. The rooms were extremely nice and very, very clean. Our room had been recently renovated. For a European room, it was very spacious. Loved the decor plus the electric window in the ceiling is AMAZING!!!! I did ask about not having peep-holes on the door. The owner/manager assured me the hotel was very safe and so was the area. Plus, he provided history on the hotel from the previous owners. I had the same concern for the dimly lit parking lot. However, no issues. Felt safe the entire time. The only thing I would change is adding coffee makers to the room, some time in the future. There is a coffee maker available in the breakfast room after hours but there is a small charge. Other than that, you can't go wrong staying here. Plus, I highly recommend the crepe restaurant that's about a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel (close to car dealer). Very nice, quaint, intimate establishment. Plus the crepes were crazy good!!!! Unfortunately, we did not get to see all the sights on our itinerary. It rained so hard one morning that the tour was cancelled. This is gives us an excuse to come back and visit. We will definitely stay here again. Kudos to the owner. Can't quite remember his name. You can't miss him though, he's super tall and super nice.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stayed for two nights for a trip to Luxembourg. Convenient location just over the border from Belgium, with a good bus route right outside. Free to travel at weekends too! Friendly hotel team, broad range of languages spoken including Russian, good breakfast and modern, stylish room. Will use again for sure!

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are Superior and quiet, with lovely Velux windows and shutters, and easy access to the car park for loading/off loading
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Small, clean and calm stay for a couple of nigths. Rooms had great beds and a lot of room for your luggage. Polite and happy staff. Nice breakfest. Short drive or bus ride to the capital. Me and my family would love to come back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2017

This is the second time I am staying in this hotel and it's the best value for money you can find in Luxembourg !
The hotel is extremely clean, especially the rooms! All neat & tidy! The beds are very comfortable, ideal for a good night sleep. The HouseKeeping team is great and always here to help! Good quality of Breakfast, good variety on the buffet.
On top of this, the hotel is undergoing partial renovation in some of there rooms and the new ones are really great, decorated with a lot of taste.
This is definitely a place I would recommend you to stay in.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I've stayed one night here, seriously bad value for money. Staff mixed up our reservation and we had a very rude welcome anyway. The indoors are pretty low standards and there were small ants in the room. Not good place in general, would not recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business