All reviews the bus luxembourg city breakfast room croissants definitely stay here again good size hotel is located free wifi convenient location expensive night sleep renovation germany
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stayed for two nights for a trip to Luxembourg. Convenient location just over the border from Belgium, with a good bus route right outside. Free to travel at weekends too! Friendly hotel team, broad range of languages spoken including Russian, good breakfast and modern, stylish room. Will use again for sure!

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are Superior and quiet, with lovely Velux windows and shutters, and easy access to the car park for loading/off loading
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Small, clean and calm stay for a couple of nigths. Rooms had great beds and a lot of room for your luggage. Polite and happy staff. Nice breakfest. Short drive or bus ride to the capital. Me and my family would love to come back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2017

This is the second time I am staying in this hotel and it's the best value for money you can find in Luxembourg !
The hotel is extremely clean, especially the rooms! All neat & tidy! The beds are very comfortable, ideal for a good night sleep. The HouseKeeping team is great and always here to help! Good quality of Breakfast, good variety on the buffet.
On top of this, the hotel is undergoing partial renovation in some of there rooms and the new ones are really great, decorated with a lot of taste.
This is definitely a place I would recommend you to stay in.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017

I've stayed one night here, seriously bad value for money. Staff mixed up our reservation and we had a very rude welcome anyway. The indoors are pretty low standards and there were small ants in the room. Not good place in general, would not recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ooidsn
Reviewed 1 May 2017

I stayed at the Hotel Mandarina for a few weeks, the staff were always welcoming and very helpful. Due to the length of my stay they upgraded my room free of charge and both rooms that I stayed in were very clean and had been recently re-decorated. Even though the only meal you could eat at the hotel was breakfast, which was very good, fresh warm rolls & croissants each morning as well as all the normal continental breakfast meats & cheeses etc. There are several local restaurants all within a 5 minute walk of the hotel for evening meals, Luxembourg City centre is about 6Km away but you can get a bus from outside the hotel or a taxi. The Wi-Fi was also very good wherever you were no matter what time of day, in all my stay at this hotel was really good and I would recommend the Mandarina and if I were to go to Luxembourg again I would stay there.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business