Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews spa suite slice of paradise amazing hosts vertical garden private lounge coastal walk wonderful hospitality breakfast was delicious relaxing getaway beachcomber suite fresh fruit stayed longer comfortable rooms a wonderful stay other guests place to stay tumbling waters
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Friendly, comfortable, clean, hospitable, a true bread and breakfast with our host Ian making our 2 night stay one of the best we have experienced.

Ian has gone to great lengths to ensure that the property is well maintained and most definitely welcoming, from the moment we arrived we were given a tour of the facilties, our room.

Ian is one of the most hospitable people we have met during our travels.

We loved our stay and no doubt will stay again.

Roy & Neviene

Room tip: Excellent location to beaches, restaurants, cafes and pubs :)
Reviewed 11 January 2021

I cannot speak highly enough of the property and of the host Ian. I have never had anyone make such an effort to ensure my stay was the best it could be.

The property is so lovely and immaculately clean. Bed was so comfortable and the spa bath was amazing.

Ian offered everything from recommendations to local restaurants to the best way to enjoy the room and residence.

Couldn't have asked for more.

Room tip: My room had a view of the ocean from the bed and a spa bath in the room.
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Ian’s BnB is in a beautiful restful place, surrounded by a lovely garden and parkland to the beach. To top it off, Ian was an amazing host - he helped me with my bags (and my toddler!), and gave me great dinner and local playground tips (there is one within a minute walk). His breakfast and coffee was fantastic! I highly recommend this stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

Ian’s home is so beautiful, such an amazing and idyllic location with all the best comforts and luxuries you could want.

Ian is so lovely and welcoming and the local tips on where to explore were all winners too!

Breakfast each morning was so delightful and set us up for a day of exploring or chilling without having to go anywhere to get it, bonus!

Will be back for sure and recommending to others too, thanks so much Ian for sharing your lil piece of paradise with us and making us feel so welcome!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

The wonderful Ocean Blue bed and breakfast is set within lush, leafy surrounds. Be transported to a nature retreat while being hosted by the lovely Ian. All the amenities you need are provided, including thoughtful touches such as wine glasses and platters for cheese. You can enjoy a drink at the 'bush bar' overlooking the backyard and park. The cooked breakfast provided at the alfresco dining area is as delicious as it is enjoyable. You can relax in your room with Netflix, walk amongst nature or stroll down to the beach. I highly recommend you stay here as you won't regret it! Thanks Ian for giving us an unforgettable stay :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends