“Fun place for kids”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sunset Hills
Jackson, TN
“Fun place for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

This is not a hotel that my husband and I would have chosen traveling without children, but since this was a "kid's trip", it was great for them. For the price, we were very pleased. We got the suite with three double beds on the first floor, and our interior window faced the indoor pool, playground, video arcade area. My kids loved the fact that they could walk out of our room right into the playland! The downside of this for parents is that the indoor pool is right in the middle of this area, and it keeps the whole interior lobby/play area steamy hot! This is great if you are swimming, but it's not so pleasant if you're not! The hotel needed a bit of "sprucing up", but it was clean, in a safe, convenient area, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: If you have children, I highly recommend one of the first floor suites that open out onto the play a...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank sillygoosemomof3

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
Hemlock, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

Thank you for the wonderful service your staff and you have provided for our robotics team. With large groups it can be a challenge trying to find the right accommodations to please everyone. You folks far exceeded our expectations!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

First of all, there is a pool in the lobby which makes the entire place smell disgusiting. The front desk workers have no idea what they are doing and after numerous times of me telling them I wanted to check in for an entire group of people they still asked me if I wanted to check in for the whole group. They were either unable to hear me over the screams of children splashing eachother in the pool or they kept hoping my answer would be different considering they had no idea to check in a large group at one time. The hotel rooms were basically a bed, a lamp, and a rusty nail in the wall that maybe at one time held a painting. The inside rooms had windows to the inside which made no sense at all and made me feel like I went down the rabbit hole of ghetto hotels. This hotel decided to impress me further by their stupidity when they booked only 9 of the 15 hotels I asked for and then charging me for rooms they should have booked for me in the first place. Luckily I decided to seperate from the group and this janky hotel because most likely I would have gotten a creepy crawly from this place. The only thing I liked was the giant unneeded chess set in the middle of nowhere. Bravo Days Inn you out done yourself and have throughly made me realize where the bottom of the barrel is.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank NotHappy120

Travellers are raving about these Sunset Hills hotels

Qulin, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

The property staff and over all place was just great !!! Will not stay anywhere else in this town with kids. It is a super kid friendly place!

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Krncarmack
Kirbyville, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

Stayed here one night while visiting family. Room seemed ok, everything very old and not all that well kept up, but whatever...until I woke up in the night and saw the bedbugs. Seriously. I was bitten, I managed to capture and squash a couple of the nasty things, and in the morning we took pictures and told front desk. They gave us half off our stay. HALF OFF! We of course had to take all sorts of precautions with our luggage, clothing, etc. Very disgusting; after we left I called the health department and let them know about it. Needless to say, we will never stay there again!

Room Tip: Don't go there!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#6 of 17 in Maryland Heights
16.0 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Days Inn ST. Louis Lindbergh Boulevard? Share your experiences!