“Best Prime rib in Missouri”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Sunset Hills
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 March 2017

The 16 ounce prime rib was cooked to a warm juicy pink center, radiating outward to an almost crispy caramelized crust. Almost did not need my knife to cut pieces that melted in my mouth...ecstasy! They provide horseradish sauce...but why kill the wonderful taste of real, tender, succulent meat?!...I did not use it...
The flaky baked potato was a fine dessert...full of butter, sour cream and chives.
The waitress was attentive and very professional, which made the dinner all the more delectable.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

My whole family of 6 went for dinner one night there and I have to say that place made us so happy. Our waiter was so awesome we have him a 20 dollar tip. The food was great. My steak melted in my mouth. We're from Texas and went to visit some family and it was great.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

The food at LongHorn Steakhouse never disappoints us. Our server was very friendly. Other servers did not seem to enjoy their job.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Food is generally good and tasty. Last visit was a little unorganized but I think they were short staff.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We came in right behind a big party but the host motioned for us and kind of grunted "how many" and I said 2 "but are they all part of a big group"? The host ignored me and started walking towards a table by the bar and I said "I wondered why you were so busy at 3pm" again silence. Charity B then came over to take our drink order and even though I asked for water for both of us and a beer for my husband only one water and one beer arrived. Then we asked the difference between a New York strip and sirloin, we should have just googled it for ourselves. Once the food came we asked for bread and Charity snapped "you only get bread if you ask at lunch" well I thought we were asking? She never smiled or engaged us, frankly she acted as if we were interrupting her? I am surprised this place got 4 out of 5 stars? They must not have been waited on by Charity B.