There were two main things that pissed me off the most about this place.
1. The curbside garbage was never collected. I cleaned up the previous garbage because it was an absolute mess. Then I had to clean it up a second time, as the neighbours dogs got into the garbage. I ended up moving a lot of the garbage to the 'beach' garbage bins so I would not have to deal with the garbage problem again.
2. I ended up filling the BBQ propane tank myself. For some reason, Kingsley was not able to do it. For the $ that you're spending here, I would have expected that this would have been looked after before you arrived.
Besides these two issues, you have some items to look after in the house.
1. the main patio interior door handle usually comes off
2. The master bedroom shower faucet handle is busted
3. The kitchen blender is busted. The teeth that connect with the blender motor are all sheared off
4. The DVD player is busted. The DVD door will not open or closed.
Two things that would help rent this house out is having sea kayaks and some dock furniture that can be stored in the shed.
This is our 3rd visit to Exumas and for our next visit, I will look at other properties