other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
davidelli...
Barrie, Canada
“Nice location, but would not rent there again”
Reviewed 22 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

There were two main things that pissed me off the most about this place.

1. The curbside garbage was never collected. I cleaned up the previous garbage because it was an absolute mess. Then I had to clean it up a second time, as the neighbours dogs got into the garbage. I ended up moving a lot of the garbage to the 'beach' garbage bins so I would not have to deal with the garbage problem again.

2. I ended up filling the BBQ propane tank myself. For some reason, Kingsley was not able to do it. For the $ that you're spending here, I would have expected that this would have been looked after before you arrived.

Besides these two issues, you have some items to look after in the house.
1. the main patio interior door handle usually comes off
2. The master bedroom shower faucet handle is busted
3. The kitchen blender is busted. The teeth that connect with the blender motor are all sheared off
4. The DVD player is busted. The DVD door will not open or closed.

Two things that would help rent this house out is having sea kayaks and some dock furniture that can be stored in the shed.

This is our 3rd visit to Exumas and for our next visit, I will look at other properties

Regards,

Dave

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
26 Mar 2015
We are happy to hear that this guest enjoyed the fabulous location of our property, directly on the water and within steps of an amazing white sand beach! We regret that this guest did not contact us directly with any concerns during his stay, as we are always reachable and more than happy to address any concerns. My wife and I take the maintenance of our property very seriously. In this case, the guest reported during his stay that there were no problems and he loved the property. We have since confirmed that everything is in good condition, and nothing is broken. The propane and trash are taken care of regularly, and we are more than happy to address any issues that come up. We try to be good people and respect our guests, and this is the first negative reaction we have heard in years of managing the property. If you are considering renting the property, please reach out to us and we would love the opportunity to chat about your vacation needs!

Best,
Dan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing