Best Western Gold Canyon Inn & Suites(Gold Canyon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 86
Motel 6 Apache Junction(Apache Junction)
USD 64
USD 61
Motel 6
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 100
Courtyard Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport(Mesa)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 106
Courtyard
USD 96
Country Inn
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
USD 75
USD 104
USD 100
All reviewsdinosaur mountainbar and grillapache trailoutdoor fireplacepro shopfamily weddingsmall fridgebreakfast buffetin great shapesitting areathe entire staffsidewindercasitadesertspaarizonadianna
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Although the rooms were nice and the grounds were beautiful we were continually met with rude and unaccomidating staff. The cleaning staff stated “if I’m here” when asked to come back later and wait staff was rude and rushing when I asked about food allergy information regarding menu items.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
relaxatgcgr, Guest Relations Manager at Gold Canyon Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Macie Myers,

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent visit. It is unfortunate that these issues were not brought to the attention of our management team as we would have quickly corrected them. These are two scenarios that we would take very seriously although they were not discussed with a manager at the time, or in the many follow up conversations Mrs. Caballero the bride of your wedding party had with our sales coordinators. We hope you will reach out to us in hopes of correcting the situation and look forward to having you back on our property again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I can't express enough what an awful experience we had at this resort. My fiancé and I booked a block of rooms for our wedding weekend. The coordinator was somewhat helpful until the last days when he completely stopped responding to our emails. The housekeeper attempted to clean our room while I was getting ready for our wedding day and when I asked if she could return in an hour she said "if I'm here" and refused to return. The morning after our wedding we went to the restaurant for breakfast, and upon returning one of the doors to our suite (which had been chained closed) was ajar with part of the door jamb ripped off the wall. We asked for management and no one at reception appeared to have a sense of urgency that our room may have been broken into. The only helpful party in this situation was the maintenance manager Don who took us to our room and inspected each door to ensure no one was waiting inside. He also checked to see that all of our belongings were still inside before he left. We attempted to speak to management and waited 20 minutes three separate times to try and speak to someone who could appropriately handle the situation. The general manager was rude and dismissive and did not properly address our concerns. Nicole Walker made false claims that my fiancé was rude to her and requested another event coordinator when in fact it was myself who had made the first point of contact and had been working with Ryan the entire time. When I showed her this email she continued to say she had spoken to my fiancé and went as far to say that my fiancé had spoken to the GM about her as well. I wish there was a way to rate my experience lower than one circle.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

First and foremost Gold Canyon Golf Resort would like to once again congratulate Mr. & Mrs. Caballero on their beautiful wedding and wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness. We know you have many choices when you select your hotel and we do thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your review and we take these matters very seriously. However, our records indicate that we did respond to your concerns promptly and also provided you with a free night stay which you gladly accepted at the time. We are sorry to hear that something has changed since our discussions and would like to encourage you and your family to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Loved having the private hot tub! The breakfast at the clubhouse was really good, recommend sitting on the patio overlooking the golf course! Considering we don’t play golf this was our second visit and we loved the resort and have stayed twice now.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This is far from a resort. Please note that we did not play golf so this review is about the rooms/amenities

Pros - the staff were amazing. Very friendly and always had a smile on their faces. I also quite enjoyed the brunch at the restaurant

Cons - the room just had a very gross feel. Like it just didn't feel clean. There were stains on the couch - so much so that I refused to sit on it. There were stains on bed as well. The shower head DEFINITELY needed to be replaced. The sinks had an unidentifiable brown liquid around it. The first night there was actually a spider in the bathroom. I honestly could not wait to leave.

There was a coffee maker in the room that was absolutely FILTHY (photo attached for evidence). Also, there was no complimentary water (I was told to fill the coffee machine from water in the gross bathroom).

So happy to be typing this from the comfort of my clean bed. This facility needs a SERIOUS upgrade.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank EMT231
relaxatgcgr, Guest Relations Manager at Gold Canyon Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Mr. & Mrs. Thomas,

We would like to begin by expressing our dearest apologies for not meeting your expectations during this recent visit. Upon inspection of your casita we found no evident stains on the sofa sleeper couch as you have mentioned. It is unfortunate that these issues were not brought to the attention of our guest service department as we would have taken any necessary action to improve your stay. We hope you will take the opportunity to contact our management team as we would appreciate the opportunity to offer an appropriate solution.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Stayed two nights with spouse and two kids. Room with 2 queen beds was spacious, with sofa too. Electrical switches a bit funky - turn the one by the door off and the key card doesn't work. Patio had great potential, but table was covered in bird droppings.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family