“Very good customer service”

Suburban Extended Stay Avondale
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Avondale
Reviewed 3 February 2016

My reservations were set up well by Erica. All staff were very hospitable and accommodating. when in town again would surely stay there again!.
Satisfied customer from Detroit Mi. Location good for access to highway 90. Resturants
nearby. If ice buckets were in rooms it would better. Loved being across the street from Daiquri shop, next door to Winn Dixie market, and Waffle House.

Room Tip: No ice buckets in rooms, but otherwise nice.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Bernita D

Reviewed 30 January 2016

As a contractor I spend a lot of time on the road all over the country. Whenever I know my stay will be lengthy I look for an extended stay accommodation. To date this hotel rates as the best all around. Front desk personnel are always courteous and helpful. After 9 mos. they consider me one of the family, and after a long day, it is refreshing to be greeted by name with a smile and they want to know how my day went. Not too different than being at home.
The rooms are modern, roomy, and comfortable with cleanliness being a benchmark. If I could pick only one standout feature it will be the lady who services my room weekly - Stella Norman. She consistently spends extra effort make my room not only clean, but comfortable. How often has anyone stayed in a hotel where you felt appreciated? Yea, the Suburban Extended Stay Avondale is really the place to be.

Room Tip: Double bed rooms are much roomier.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

It's my home away from home, Kimberly Robertson has been one the best to accommodate me with my rooms, never had any issues with payments nor dirty rooms lol I advise any one to check in with this hotel

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

I stay here 3 weeks out of every month as a contractor at a nearby plant. I find the rooms clean and comfortable. The staff are always courteous and engaging. Darcelle at the front desk even helped me set up my rewards account. The WiFi is capable at around 20 mbps. Keep in mind that this is an extended stay hotel. The cleaning service only comes to your room once a week, unless you opt to pay a small up charge for daily 'light touch' attention. Even considering this charge, the value is still excellent, particularly if you have an extended stay, since that can affect your rate.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2015

I had made reservations through an online booking service, which were screwed up when I arrived.My original reservation was for 8 rooms (6 on one reservation and two other single room reservations), however, when we arrived the reservation somehow only had us booked for 2 rooms. The young lady at the front desk, Darcelle, worked diligently with me and the online service to get us the rooms needed as we were not in a position to make other reservations and were very tired from a 6 hour road trip to this destination. I was very please with her for how professional she continued to be throughout the situation and how she patiently worked to take care of us.

Room Tip: All the rooms we had were very spacious, clean, and comfortable.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Quain R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Avondale
0.4 km away
7.5 km away
Jefferson Inn & Suites
Jefferson Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Jefferson

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Avondale? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Suburban Extended Stay Avondale

Address: 3051 Highway 90 W, Avondale, LA 70094-2758
Region: United States > Louisiana > Avondale
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Avondale
Price Range: $70 - $137 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Suburban Extended Stay Avondale 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Suburban Extended Stay Avondale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.