All reviews kids club stunning hotel sister hotel geneva lake old world a lovely stay spent a long weekend beyond expectations little details great room leisure facilities family room the room service menu checking in view of the lake golf course main restaurant
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

One year later and the Royal Evian is still the gem I discovered last year. This year I had the chance to try the Fresques restaurant and it exceeded my expectations, in all dimensions, food, service, decor and anticipated my needs. Just what a palace is meant to deliver.
Only low light, same as last year, was the breakfast. Some items running low or even missing around the end of the service and the service staff lacking the friendliness the rest of the house delivers constantly.

Stayed: July 2018
Evianresort, Community Manager at Hotel Royal - Evian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Good afternoon IAHGVA,

Thank you for making the time to share with us your impressions following your stay at the Royal Hotel.
We are delighted to learn that, from a general point of view, all our services were appreciated and that your stay was up to your expectations. We appreciate the comments that tend to make us progress and we take note about the low light and our services.

However, it was a pleasure to welcome you.

Evian Resort Team

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Spent a weekend in a very nice suite. the view over the lac is such that you don't even see Evian below. The decoration of the room is modern but warm. The hotel has very nice stylish furniture. The pool is huge. The service is perfect. The price of the food is high but the food is good. The only disappointment was the spa: old and small but the massage I took was the best I had in a long time.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Evianresort, Directeur général at Hotel Royal - Evian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Good afternoon Tanya I,

I am delighted to learn that, from a general point of view, all our services were appreciated and that your stay was up to your expectations.

Our Spa, now a few years old, is undergoing a renovation and total renovation project which we hope will be done as soon as possible.
To mark this change, we have just set up in early August two superb baths at the forefront of innovation.

We are particularly sensitive to the quality of the services that we offer to our guests and we make every effort to be able to fully satisfy them.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

The last review I wrote about the Royal Hotel was May 2017, and we have stayed twice since that time. The first time was just prior to Christmas 2017, and what a wonderful experience that was. The hotel is normally closed for the first two weeks in December to undertake maintenance work, and prepare for the forthcoming Christmas. Well what a fantastic job they did, decorating both the Hotel and grounds. All done very tastefully. We had the pleasure of attending the Jazz Festival at the Grange on our arrival evening, which was completed by snow falling and settling on our short walk back to the hotel. On our recent visit there were a few subtle changes, but all done to enhance your Royal experience. A few new staff, but all expertly trained in the "Royal" way. Food as always out of the top drawer, the largest and best and certainly not the most expensive wine list I have encountered, all add to the experience. The golf ,the Academie, the spa and outdoor pool area were perfection yet again, all doing their utmost to give us the perfect short holiday, that we experienced. To all at the "Hotel Royal" many thanks, hopefully see you in December.

Room Tip: Corner room taking in the mountains,lake Geneva and Laussanne across the Lake
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Evianresort, Directeur général at Hotel Royal - Evian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear snappydresser2015,

Thank you for making the time to share with us your experience following your stay at the Royal Hotel.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

My wife booked us here for my birthday. We went with our little 4 months only daughter. What a time we had! The place has a Kid spa and a kid swimming pool. My 4 month old daughter was made to swim by Karen, the pool/ Spa instructor. A special applause for Karen.
Coming back on the Resort. This is a beautiful place, lakes and Rose garden and much more. You are transported to tranquility.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Good morning monu4india,

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at HR for 3 nights during our 2 week trip to Germany, Switzerland and France.
During this trip we stayed at the best properties/ Park Hotel Vitznau,Alpina Gstaad, Brenner’s in Baden Baden/ .
HR is a very unique and special place. Incredible combination of the old world charms and modern luxury, refined service, phenomenal facilities make this hotel one of the top IMO in Europe.
We stayed in lakefront Rotunda junior suite, which was so luxurious and humongous,that looked like an apartment, rather than hotel suite.Bathroom with view of the lake Geneva was very special as well.
Breakfast was sumptuous and well presented , again one of the best, if not the best we encountered during our 30 years of luxury travel.
Overall I strongly recommend this place for anybody that loves luxurious and refined environment during vacation.
Alex

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Evianresort, Directeur général at Hotel Royal - Evian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Good afternoon alexshulman,