“Peacefully Vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
linda c
“Hurrican Irma and my cancellation”
Reviewed 21 February 2018 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Do not deal with this person; I booked this house back on March 2017 to stay in March 2018, and when hurricane IRMA blew through St. Johns I immediately cancelled my reservation in October 2017 because of the severe damage and BJ blew me off like it was no big deal. However through various emails I was informed of the struggle the island was having getting back on their feet. I gave BJ plenty of notice to cancel and they have sent me meaningless emails and I have not received my deposit back. I believe in Karma and what goes around comes around. I'm gonna have to take my losses however I must say don't book with BJ she has no integrity.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Shelly P
“Peacefully Vacation ”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We where the first to stay here after 2 devastating cat 5 hurricanes. The home was amazing we can not say enough about our time spent on this island and the peace and serenity your home provided.

envoy9
New York City, New York
“Perfect location, great for families”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed at Swogjan for 2 weeks over the Christmas weeks, and I've been meaning to write a review... Overall we had a great stay and I recommend the property- particularly for families. It's a medium sized split level house with 2 bedrooms on the main floor and 1 bedroom on a lower/basement floor. The lower bedroom is not directly connected, and I think they may rent it out separately at times. The main Pros are: perfect location on the island (very central and not near the noisy areas), a FANTASTIC private swimming pool, and probably the best views on the island. Also, communication with the rental agency and owners was very good. Cons: Definitely in need of an update; if you are looking for a super luxury new construction kind of place, this is not it- very clean and well maintained though. Water pressure is an issue because it has natural rainwater tanks which means that if you use up the tank you need to wait 15 minutes for the it to refill to get water back. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would come back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
lybggwen
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Wonderful Villa, convenient location, the BEST breezes anywhere on island.”
Reviewed 25 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

Swogjan's Dragon was the perfect place for me, my husband and our friends who traveled with us to St. John. The house was nicely furnished, beds were very comfortable, there were plenty of cooking utensils and parking at the house was some of the best I have experiended in 25 years of going to St. John. Swogjan's is very centrally located which made going to the beaches an easy drive. The location of the house made for some of the most fabulous breezes ever experienced in St. John (good for keeping the mosquitos at bay!). Air condition was really not needed, but it is great to have it if one needs it. Thanks for adding it to Swogjan's! Views were spectacular -- down to Coral Bay, the Sir Francis Drake passage, Jost Van Dyke, Tortola -- just breath taking!! Thanks for sharing "the Dragon" with us. A great time was had by all.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Too much to pick just one thing - views, location, parking
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing