“Couples Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Siempre Azul-private, intimate, lovely
Beautiful, gated and paved entrance to villa Tropical plants up the drive
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Siempre Azul-private, intimate, lovely
Beautiful, gated and paved entrance to villa
Tropical plants up the drive
Siempre goes SOLAR
Native stone BBQ & wet bar
Swinging on the hammock under the  palms
Lounging on the 'point'-
View from the balcony
Balcony Beauty
Updated kitchen and dining area
New stainless appliances
custom mahoghany bath
New heavenly mattress
Spa -aah
Nighttime in the spa under the stars
Spa and fabulous outdoor shower
Sea, Sailboat, Rainbow
Siempre lights the night
Sunrise at Siempre
Another beautiful day in paradise...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Derrick M
“Couples Vacation”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Siempre azul was amazing! The location was great with an oceanfront view it was truly breathtaking. Chris was great throughout the payment process with communication all the way up to our arrival dates. Gwen was very nice and thorough on showing us the place and all the utilities. We would definitely be coming back to St. John as soon as possible, it is truly a very special place.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
14 Jul 2016
Glad you enjoyed the house. It is a team effort to ensure that your stay at Siempre Azul is full of great memories. Please come back and see us again. Chris - owner/builder/manager
FDR1958
Madison, Wisconsin
“Possibly the finest vacation rental anywhere -- simply perfect”
Reviewed 28 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

Upon return from our vacation, when asked to give it a rating, I said "99 out of 100". The one point reduction had nothing to do with the place, but was because at my age I was not mentally ready to have stayed at a perfect place. Everything else from now on would be a let down. A 99 gives me incentive to keep vacationing. I checked the reviews before I booked and they were uniformly great. I can say that everything others said about it were all true. There is nothing I would change. The structure is an architectural masterpiece. The design and execution, the carpentry and stonework, are all the best I have seen. It was built as a labor of love. It is clean and there is no sign of any deferred maintenance. Everything worked as it should have. We used the grill and the kitchen was better than ours at home. The air conditioning was nice, but the ocean breeze set the mood. Chris has gone out of his way to provide extras, like beach chairs, a cooler, charcoal, just about everything you need to make for a perfect time, (including bug spray and suntan lotion)

And I dare say you will not find a more picturesque location. I won't take time here to talk about St. John, (fantastic), nor about Coral Bay, (quiet and wonderful). You can read about the beaches elsewhere. I am happy to write this review because Chris deserves accolades. He is responsive to questions. Everything he told me was as he said. Honestly, I want to go back every year and stay here. To that end, if I was selfish, I would try to discourage others from coming. That would decrease demand and maximize my chances of renting when I wanted and at my price. But that would be wrong. This place is so wonderful other people should have the chance to experience it. I very well may be back in 2017, and every year thereafter. I just hope get my next reservation in before everyone else discovers this perfect Caribbean get-away.

• Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
28 Feb 2016
thank you, it is rewarding that someone appreciates all the work it took not only to build the place but to keep it in tip top shape. I strive to make sure that all my guests get what they deserve, a great vacation.
Karrieb
Savannah, Georgia
“At Last Paradise”
Reviewed 18 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

At Last and Paradise are written in coral pieces in the tiny garden in front of the villa and come from the beach below the villa and this sums it up. Wonderful place, exactly as other reviewers and exactly as the owner billed it was. Very romantic even for those of us married for 38 years, clean, well equipped, convenient (no long nasty dirt roads to maneuver) and its on our favorite side of the island which is Coral Bay. We absolutely plan to stay there on our next trip to STJ. NOT a place for families, only for a couple.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Conveniece of location and privacy and views
Liked least: Tiny cactus in far corner of property which hurt alot when I stepped on it
Your age range 50-64
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
solbailey
Williamston, Michigan
“Leave Cruz Bay Behind, Stay Here”
Reviewed 26 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed here after several trips spent near Cruz Bay. Coral Bay has plenty of restaurants, food stores, etc., but is much quieter than the busy Cruz Bay, especially at holiday times. We realized once staying here that most of what we wanted to do was on this side of the island anyway! Siempre Azul is isolated for privacy, but within a quick oceanside walk to Miss Lucy's restaurant for Sunday brunch. The property is full of wildlife, including iguanas and hunting kestrels. One of the other reviews states: stop looking, just stay here, and you should follow this advice.

MatthewB1...
Belton
“Great place to stay. No need to look further.”
Reviewed 17 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My wife and I had wonderful stay here. Chris, the owner, was very helpful. I accidently booked for one less night than a planned on staying, and he was very understanding of the situation (not sure how I did that). The manager, Nancy, was also very kind and helpful. The pictures online don't quiet caputre how nice this place is. You wake up every morning to the sunrise and a view of the ocean. There is an air conditioner too (which my wife was very happy about). You do have to have a rental car to get there and drive to other places on the island, but for me it was worth it for the isolation. I highly recommend staying here.

• Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing