All reviews bedroom apartment beach front swimming pool pool table island hopping home away from home cooking facilities nice pool evening drinks play soccer fantastic island sunny weather kitchen utensils ocean view tourist spots owners are super friendly rice cooker
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Just had the most fantastic week vacation at the Reef Beach Resort with my family. The rooms were clean, spacious and well laid out with all mod cons. Right on the waterfront with access to the private beach for swimming, snorkeling and some of best surf and off shore fishing in the region. A pool for the kids and a beautiful restaurant and bar for mom and dad. The staff were extraordinary helpful and will even loan you their bicycles to tour the local area.. Cant recommend this place enough and will def be back again next yr!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

There were 25 of us flying to Siargao to celebrate our reunion and 73rd bday for my grandma and I was in charge of finding a place that can accommodate all of us. I came across Reef Beach Resort and liked the location, the pictures looked like it had spacious clean rooms, and it was beach front, although rocky, it was still nice to wake up to the sound of the ocean. When we arrived, I was impressed that the rooms and bathrooms were actually clean and modern as pictured. We had some issues with the water the first night but they fixed it right away. What made our stay really great was the staff. They were so attentive and polite. We even met the owner Beth who was also very nice and down to earth. Our fav spot to hangout was at the reef bar and restaurant, which is where we actually held the surprise party for my gma. Idk who the chef was there but my whole family agreed that the food was really really good!! Another plus is the pool, it made up for the rocky beach. Didn’t really need to swim in the ocean in front of the hotel anyway cus we explored the island for other beaches. I highly recommend renting a bike, that’s what we all did. It so easy to explore the island that way. We went to malinao beach, did the island hopping tour and rode our bikes all the way to tayangban cave. That was one of the highlights of the trip. Also cafe Loka’s iced coffee in cloud 9 is a must try ! Lastly, Reef beach resort had the cutest island dogs !!!!! They were so sweet!! We named them spots and whitey until we figured out they had names lol. Flynn and Max. Thank you Reef Beach resort for having us !! Would def recommend this place and would stay here again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Was very pleased with the accommodation. The apartment has a good view of the place& the street . It has bottomless water for drinking which is very essential. The couch in the living room is comfy & the ac made it more comfortable. The bedroom has its own ac & there are lots of outlets , charging of gadgets is never a problem. I like their bathroom essentials too. The apartment has plenty of space . They also have the kitchen essentials.
Dining has a good view of the sea , one can easily relax while enjoying his meal / cup of coffee .
Food choices is also a- plenty .
Beth is a superb host . We communicated thru their fb account & she was very prompt in answering my queries for the trip . She made sure we are comfortable from the time we arrived till the day we had to leave for trip home.
Thanks reef beach resort .. our Stay was a thumbs up .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2018

I can't explain how i feel about Siargao, it's unbelievably beautiful. Bu i can explain how i feel about Reef Beach hotel and resort. It's home, it's calm, food is great and owners are super friendly.

As a Canadian tourist, whenever I visit Philippines it's either I do it the rough way or the 5star way. So i stayed at this resort for the 5star feels before i head back to Toronto. I met numbers of tourists and they're all happy here. The rooms are so comfortable that i can sleep at night with no problem. Breakfast is amazing both Filipino and westernized. The staff takes care of you for whatever you need, it's either excursions or partying at night. I enjoyed the clean and relaxing pool, and let's not forget the hot shower at night.

Watching sunset was one of the most amazing experience that i cannot forget in this resort, everybody from the hotel comes out to watch it followed by the moon and stargazing at night. When i was there i feel like i'm in a different world for real. If i ever go back to Siargao again which is i will, I will stay in this resort again and this time i will stay for a month at least. I have traveled everywhere in the Philippines but for me, it's a home away from home. I thank the staff and the owners for taking care of us. Highly recommended.

Yours truly,
Jemelyn Dela Cruz-Professional Photographer
IG: jemzbadtzlenz
FB: Jemelyn F. Dela Cruz

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Soooo many great things to say about this resort.

From pick up from the airport all the way into the resort and our rooms, the staff, was very helpful and knowledgeable of all things we needed to know. The place was just awesome. It's like entering in a friends' house with impeccable taste of furnishings. The rooms were beautiful. Beds were comfortable and their pillows were soft but not too soft.

The nest rest is such a cool hang out while watching the beach go from high tide to low tide as are the rest of their superb lounges. Powdery white sand, the awesome sunny weather make this place even better. The adventures we were scheduled with care of their staff, were all so fun! Surfing, stand-up paddling, kayaking, island hopping, all were good.

Their staff, were so welcoming. They were so nice, a, this was as if they were your 'barkada' or long time friends. In fact, when we left, the biggest take away was that we missed them all.

Date of stay: July 2018