All reviewsgreen housesea breezesurf shopbeautiful accommodationmanager danielno air conyoga classessurf spotsalready planning our next tripwater buffalo ridingbeach houselaid backstunning sea viewsperfect placegreat timesgreat surfingfresh coconut
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Small and cosy, close to nature, perfect location for surfing and General Luna hangout, laid back beach front garden, great with kids, delicious food, friendly and helpful staff. Great value. Don’t miss the surf shop, the coconut cold brew coffee and the avocado toasts!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JujuKarma
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Getting to Greenhouse was simple with a pickup organised at the airport. Once my brother and I arrived we were greeted by the lovely sleepy chef Anna and the manager boss Andrew. Comfort plus and instant relaxation as Andrew quietly asked what we liked to do and his subtle suggestions were perfect. We had a beautiful boat ride to the islands and BBQ chicken and large tuna for lunch. The next day we went to the rock pools of Magpupungko and mixed with the locals. This is a ver relaxing resort so much so Bradley and I missed our plane back to Manila. The resort is welcoming, clean, happy and tranquil. The food is fresh and the staff of Chin Chin and Georgia make the main room vibrant together with all the other staff. I really recommend staying here

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Greenhouse makes you feel like you are home away from home. The houses are clean, cool, fresh plus everything is eco-friendly which makes mother nature happy and yourself healthy. The view is amazing and the food is delicious too. I appreciate that Daniel, the manager, always make sure that every guest's need is always taken cared of. Everyone in the resort is very accommodating and friendly. Even the dogs that stay there are so friendly and playful. I highly recommend this place. It is really worth the experience.

Room Tip: if you like a good sunrise and sunset view, choose the house near the beah front.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Earl Philip V
Reviewed 23 February 2018

I came to the Greenhouse to getaway from a metropolis. Expect stunning sea views and beautiful accommodation with good quality furniture. (I spent some time reading my book and writing poetry on the veranda while the typhoon passed on). The Green Team are young, friendly and passionate advocates of sustainability. The manager, Daniel, is funny, respectful and professional guy. You know how it is when you're new to everything... riding a scooter, surfing, visiting the Philippines, urgh, well I felt looked after and enjoyed my holiday greatly, which is pretty much down to him and the team. Thank you for my lovely coconut drink! yummy :)

The garden has some lovely flowers and plants, orchids in particular, and there are a few mangroves by the shoreline. I would describe the Greenhouse as an open-garden with international guests who surf with lots of yoga visitors. Pretty amazing really.

This island is much simpler than I expected, with no petrol stations or concrete roads for large areas and intermittent electricity and very sporadic WiFi coverage. The influx of tourists is hectic to be totally fair, but NOT at the Greenhouse, they have a good concept going on. I can't say much about the whole island, I just rode up and down to Jacking Horse (a 6 minute ride) to learn to surf. I also did the island hopping tour with another place, which, in hindsight, was a mistake, because it was a booze cruise which turned me off tourism completely. (Don't do that).

I feel blessed to have stayed and enjoyed the beautiful views and I kind of got the basics of surfing. Happy!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Becky H
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Perfect location, away from all the noise from the bars in General Luna. Daniel was very accommodating, made sure we are all set and comfortable during our stay. Another positive thing about the resort is that they are eco friendly. They use eco friendly soap, shampoo and solar power for electricity. The only problem I could find are the mosquitoes, but they can easily be remedied as they provide mosquito coils and have mosquito nets in beds. Looking forward to staying here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple