All reviews shared bathroom big windows evenes airport kitchen depart views owner flight accommodation
Reviewed 7 June 2017

We stayed there only for a while, choosing the place because of its proximity to the EVE airport. Next time however we will stay there for longer, the views are amazing here! We booked double room, it was basic but you do not need more to enjoy the nature.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2017

At first I was looking for the accommodation next to Evenes Airport as my flight depart in an early morning. It turned out that Bogen Hostel is the nearest one with pretty good reviews. Therefore, I did not hesitate to reserve the room here. Once I arrived the place, I was impressed by its location as it is located in front of the beautiful lake. I think all guest rooms could get a lake view. If you are lucky enough, I definitely sure that you could see the northern light from your room. The room itself was clean and spacious. Even though the room I stayed did not have private bathroom, it did not matter. The shared bathroom is huge and also clean. You shared with only your adjacent room. The place also provided shared kitchen with plenty of kitchen facilities. The owners were absolutely nice and helpful. This place is kind of mix between guesthouse and hostel. All in all, I do recommend this place for all travelers.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Natthan_C
Reviewed 28 February 2017

We used the hostel for two nights, sandwiched between a cruise. Friday night before the start and Sunday night after. The flight was delayed landing so we would have arrived after the venue closed, midnight, we rang and they were very understanding and the owner waited for us. The room was warm and we had a kitchenette. In the morning we saw the great view . The owner will run you to the airport, at a much reduced price from Flybussen . On our return visit we got there very early, but again he was accommodating, let us in early, we had a different room this time, no kitchenette. Both rooms we had en suite . We paid extra for that. The rooms were clean and warm. Great views , we saw a sea eagle and northen lights on the second visit. The shower was hot and forceful. There is tea and coffee to be made for free and in the morning the hosts have toast and eggs and yoghurt you can have. There is a kitchen for those organised enough!!! They do a evening meal at extra cost. Basic meals but filling. The venue is isolated, but that is part of its charm. We got the flybussen there and they will stop at the hostel if you ask.

Room Tip: The two see had were clean and had great views.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016

It was a surprised when entered in the room. The room was very cozy and had beautiful sea view. It was also located near to airport which was very convenient for us to catch the morning flight back to Oslo. The host was very nice, offered us complimentary coffee and tea. The shared bathroom and kitchen were very clean.

Room Tip: All the rooms are facing sea
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank weywei_foo
Reviewed 24 September 2016

We stayed here for one night while driving to Tromsø. The room had a bedroom, little sitting area, big closet, dresser, and we had a shared bathroom. The shared facilities were very spacious and clean. The views of the sea from the bedroom, and sitting area were incredible! We had full use of the kitchen which was extremely well-equipped and tidy. The location was great and close to a grocery store and other places in town. Narvik is not too far away. The price was reasonable and I would certainly stay here again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple