All reviews shared bathroom big windows evenes airport kitchen depart views owner flight accommodation
Reviewed 10 March 2015

Very nice and clean hotel, friendly people, amazing rooms view!
Breakfast able.
We had an appartments with a kitchen, all equipped and clean.
At 800 mt supermarket, Nervic is about 25 min by car, and very beautiful roads around.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ValeriaReino
Reviewed 4 March 2015

I was here for two nights in February 2015, the night before and after my 7 day photography tour to Lofoten. It is a great location as it is about a 20 minute drive to the Harstad-Evenes airport and it is serviced by the Fly Bus. There are four very nicely appointed bedroom suites, all with large picture windows overlooking the fjord. I got to look into all of the rooms before other guests arrived and they all looked like they were newly renovated and immaculately clean. One unit was a small suite with a small kitchen, the others were large bedrooms with sitting areas. On my first night, I had a room with an ensuite bathroom, it was large and immaculate with a great shower and plenty of hot water. On my last night, I had the one room of the four that doesn't have an ensuite bath but it was not a problem. The shower room and separate bathroom were directly across the hallway and I was the only person using it as the other rooms had private facilities in their rooms. There is a nice common room with tables and chairs with coffee and tea available all day. The owner was very personable and helpful. I have made several trips around northern Europe and I know a guesthouse when I see one; the Bogen Hostel should be the Bogen Guesthouse.

Room Tip: The room without an ensuite bathroom was fine in my opinion but when booking, you can ask for a room with a private bath.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Joehel2
Reviewed 10 February 2015

We needed a place to stay the night before a flight out of Evenes Airport, which is a 15 minute drive from Bogen Hostel. And this place was perfect. Our room overlooked the fjord and had a well-equipped kitchen, too. It was a restful night's sleep and the room was clean and comfortable. The mattresses could have been a little more comfy (you can feel the springs a bit) but nonetheless I slept very well. Lots of free parking and easy to find the place as it's right along the main road but still very quiet. I would stay again and love to see the location in summer. The owner greeted us on arrival and wasn't bothered that we didn't arrive till nearly 11PM. Checkin was easy and fast.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terry W
Reviewed 29 January 2015

The place from the outside looks very modest and inconspicuous. But once when you enter the door and meet the host you feel will warmly welcome and secure. This place hasn't remarkable interiors but there is something cosy about it that allows you to relax. It's a perfect place to get away from all the hustle and bustle. And the host is always at your service.
And the view! Yes! No matter which room you get the view is incredible!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emfm88
Reviewed 13 October 2014

Awesome views are well worth being located a short distance from services. There are however, a well stocked supermarket and fuel station 2 km from hostel. It looks like most of the hostel has been renovated, areas are clean and fresh. Our room with private bathroom, looked near new. An outdoor deck is currently being added which will add to the niceness of this place. Kitchen has been a commercial kitchen in the past, so has lots of equipment; it is old but clean. Breakfast cereals, instant tea/coffee and plenty of condiments are available in good shared dining area.

Room Tip: All rooms have the same fjord view.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple