All reviews an overnight stay residential area breakfast was delicious stayed one night luisa taxi flight airport lima hostel
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Thank you Luisa and Vilma for your hospitality. This place is located in a residential area of Callao. Never felt unsafe, not even at night when we got out for a late dinner at a local restaurant. Very quiet en clean. Breakfast was simple but very tasty. Luisa did provide us with the 2 transfers.
We stayed there prior to our cruise, in the Giron room.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

This property is located at a quiet, safe residential neighborhood right by the sea. It is an old building but they have many modern upgrades and the room is cosy. There is free Wi-Fi available at the property.
The staff do not speak much English but she is polite & helpful. The female owner speaks good English and helped me to get a taxi to get around Lima.
Breakfast is included but they do not serve lunch or dinner. Luckily there are many restaurants in the neighbourhood (about 5-10 minutes walk).
There are many good seafood restaurants around the area and they provide a map to the guests to show where the restaurants are. Very thoughtful.
However all the rooms are facing inside and you will not get a view of the sea. I also did find that the water pressure in the shower is rather weak and the water is not as hot as I like it to be.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 October 2017

A home away from home. This family run guesthouse is truly a gem. La Punta is a quiet seaside village, so a nice change from hectic Lima. I stayed two nights and felt very welcomed. There are great bars and restaurants within easy walking distance.
Breakfast was great and the facilities were more than adequate.
I couldnt get the TV to work, but then I didnt ask for help...decided to read my book instead.
I would go back for sure.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I had a wonderful experience at Villa La Punta. My flight got in so late and they were so gracious opening our room for us and made us breakfast long after breakfast service was done. We then had a lovely conversation with the owner while we waited for our taxi the following afternoon. Lovely people. The area was interesting as well.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night after our flight to Lima, taxi from the airport was 45S. Place was very clean and area very quiet.
In the Villa itself, the walls are pretty thin. There is one bedroom next to the breakfast area which can be noisy in the morning.
Very friendly and welcoming hosts, she kindly booked a taxi for us to go to our next stop.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple