I stayed for one night booked under OTA, checked in process was very simple and fast.
Room upgraded to Executive room since I strongly request non smoking room but they didn't fulfill my request. the Room was small with bath up inside.
- The wifi wont work at all, the reception said that was a trouble on the 6th floor (doesn't make sense).
- I saw a bunch of ants in the bathroom, other than that the bathroom curtain was very dirty, so disgusting.
- the Safe deposit box wont open.
- the bed wasn't clean either.
- The Most terrible thing was... when I showered, I just realized that the Drainage wasn't work properly. my room (even the hotel corridor) was flooded by the water, and that was the real mess!! ; the engineer said that it happened often.
- the breakfast was delicious and such a humble staff they had.
- no staff in swimming pool area, so if you need towel you must call the reception.
but overall me and my family enjoyed my stay and hopefully this hotel could be much better !!!!!More