Lowest prices for your stay
USD 33
Hotels.com
USD 33
USD 27
TravelocityUSD 33
FindHotel
CheapTicketsUSD 33
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

I think that among the 3 stars hotels in Pekalongan, Pesonna hotel is one of the best and the price is very affordable with complete facilities with a location in the middle of the city so it is easy to travel around Pekalongan.
I went to Pekalongan for family purposes, because my wife is from Pekalongan city.
For those of you who are Muslims, in the room there are prayer equipment (Mokena, sarong and prayer rug). This is what I think is extraordinary.
For those of you who need a hotel in Pekalongan, I recommend Pesonna hotel for your stay.

Room tip: Request to get room with city view
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

I am pleasantly surprised at the level of service and the friendliness of all the staff. The slogan you come as a guest and leave as a family truly shows by their genuine efforts. Throughout my 4 months of stay here, I have been constantly treated with utmost respect and everything is tailored to suit my every needs, from food to housekeeping. Truly amazing and wonderful experience ❤

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Pesonna Pekalongan Pekalongan, General Manager at Khas Pekalongan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Dear Mr. Yuliafarta,

Wow, you said it all in your review.

It is very exciting for us to know that we were able to create some memorable experience for you; we love ensuring that our guests have special memories to take home with them and know that every little extra touch makes a difference.

We hope that the next time you are in town you will once again choose to stay with us so we can surprise you once again in every turn.

Warmest Regards,

Meilina Ratna
Marketing Communication & Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

I tried different hotels every week when i visited pekalongan for business trip. But Pesona Hotel Pekalongan gave me the best service that i ever had, so i decided to stay in Pesonna until my business trip finished. I stayed here for 5 weeks.

Thank you for kindness, hospitality and best service ever.
It's a 3 stars hotel with 5 stars services.
I recommend you to stay in this hotel if u visit Pekalongan.

Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank johnysalim
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

The rooms are very comfortable, quite spacious and clean. the location is close to the mosque, breakfast is also delicious and many choices. service is quite friendly, polite and pleasant. the tap water is quite heavy and the bathroom is clean.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020

The hotel is nice, beautiful, close to the station, easy transportation, affordable prices, friendly service, suitable for resting and eliminating fatigue, traffic is congested but not congested, overall good, recomended

Date of stay: December 2019