“No flavour drinks at the kiosk”

The Box on the Water
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh modern Australian cuisine in a prime waterfront location with panoramic views. Open for lunch daily 12-3pm. Dinner Thursday - Monday 6-9pm. Bar menu Friday - Sunday 3-6pm with happy hour 4-5pm. Cafe & garden bar open daily 7-4pm. Licensed. Closed Christmas Day & Boxing Day only.
Reviewed 25 April 2023

Had a coffee and chai at the outside kiosk. It was warm milk- no flavour at all. Very disappointing.

Date of visit: April 2023

Reviewed 5 February 2023

set price lunch 2 courses $59 or 2 small plates + 1 side, yesterday I chose kingfish cerviche, beautifully balanced, lime, chilli & coriander 10/10 😋😋😋
roasted cauliflower, nice but needs seasoning 7/10
slow cooked pork belly, disappointing, overcooked, the last piece I spat out, too tough & chewy 6/10
fine dining ... on a hot day, we were served warm table water, after 3 small plates I decided to order affogato, it came out espresso, icecream and frangelico, I declined the frangelico and was asked if I wanted a virgin affogato? yes, whatever, when the server returned he asked if I wanted a spoon with that? I wasn't sure if he expected me to eat the icecream with my fingers?
service 6.5/10 some of the servers were good, some not so good
food, mineral water & affogato $68
small plates big prices $$$

Date of visit: February 2023
Reviewed 31 January 2023 via mobile

We were looking for a fine dining restaurant with water views on the Central Coast to celebrate my youngest daughter’s birthday and this restaurant ticked all the boxes!
The restaurant is located on the foreshore overlooking Botany Bay.
You must book. We dined outside overlooking Botany Bay , but it was very windy, so we moved inside when a table became available! It has a limited food and drinks menu, highly recommend the A la carte menu. Good service.

Date of visit: December 2022
3  Thank GregMS57
Reviewed 18 January 2023

Quick stop with hubbie while on holidays at this unique place.
Didn't stay for long. Beautiful location.
Lots of friendly people out and about.

Nice bite to eat.

Date of visit: January 2023
Reviewed 11 January 2023

Lunch on a beautiful sunny day - great table close to the sand / water. We all enjoyed the Hot & Cold Seafood Feast. Efficient and friendly service. Couple bottles of Italian Prosecco and Affagato all went down very well.

Date of visit: January 2023