“Just perfect”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Just good things to say about this place! Pizza is perfect, staff friendly and the environment is beautiful ❤️Totally recommend it

1  Thank lygiap

Reviewed 7 February 2021

I went to LA fiamma last night for the first time
I have been recommended this place by one of my friend and I was really happy after my meal
Food was superb typical Italian
Sourdough woodfired pizza was amazing
Will be back for sure

Reviewed 7 February 2021

I came back to la fiamma after 4 months as I live in Sydney and again food was divine...
Friendly staff as always
Can't wait to go back again

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

Took an hour and a half to get our meals... tables all around us got their meals. Staff not even remotely apologetic... 2 kids meals the last to come out of 11 meals... would not come back and not recommend. Food was ok, drinks service below average...

3  Thank leyahj2021
Lafiamma, Owner at La Fiamma, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2021

Hi Leyah,

Sorry to hear about your experience

It was a 40 minutes waiting as it was been advise before sit down
It was a very busy night and we were understaff, not an excuse tho,
About the other tables around you they have been served before as they ordered the food all together and you ordered entrees first, so after we did your entree first we were focus on do other tables as well
But I take a lot of pride in my restaurant so it’s disappointing to hear that’s and we would appreciate another chance to look after you

Thank you very much for your feedback

Regards

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

Great really delicious food, friendly people , really food service, ample pizza options, enough space

Date of visit: January 2021