“Dog (and people ) friendly . Food and coffee delicious in a chillaxed environment.”
Review of Coast 175

Coast 175
Price range: AU$6 - AU$22
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2024

My google search for a My dog friendly cafe in Ettalong lead me to this lovely cafe. As I was walking towards it I commented I hadn't checked the menu online and I hoped the food was good. I was not at all disappointed ! My pup was well looked after with water bowls refilled while we were there and she was made welcome, as were we. The food was really tasty and well presented and many vego options were available. The service was friendly and the atmosphere calm and comfortable. The coffee was just right. I thoroughly recommend this great cafe.

Reviewed 7 March 2024

Best coffe around,food is amazing and friendly staff, very affordable prices.
I will come back for sure for another lunch

Reviewed 5 March 2024

Visiting from the UK, thought the reviews looked good. It just felt so grubby. Lots of flies buzzing around the window, which was off-putting.

I ordered the avo on sourdough and struggled like hell with the cheap cutlery trying to get into it. Things like cutlery are basics. I know sourdough can be tricky when toasted, but this was like cutting Lino with a butter knife. Glad I skipped the eggs because it would have been all over the place.

Service was pleasant. Just underwhelming and very average so won’t bother to return.

Reviewed 10 February 2024

Very disappointing. I had the smashed avo on sourdough with poached eggs. They forget the danish cheese, one piece of bread, it was like they drizzled white vinegar on the top with un-ripe tomatoes - terrible! I wouldn’t go again and the coffee was almost cold and not very nice at all.

Date of visit: February 2024
1  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed 30 July 2023

This cafe is opposite the Ettalong Beach Resort and is a great place for breakfast. Very popular with the locals on a Sunday morning the menu has all the breakfast favorites. Service was really good and the meals were well presented and enjoyable.

Date of visit: July 2023