“Too crowded and smokey”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2012

My wife and I went to this restaurant with some friends on a Saturday night. On your way in you notice that the kitchen is in front of you with a glass panel. The staff seemed friendly when we arrived and took us to our table. We all noticed on the way how close the tables were to each other. When we sat down my wife and I felt uncomfortable as our backs were close to another table with three people. Service was slow and we had to flag down someone to take our order.

The wait staff were friendly and helpful.

As the night wore on, smoke and smell from the kitchen became quite thick and the restaurant became hot and uncomfortable. I asked one of the staff if they could turn on the exhaust fans that I could see in the ceiling however she said that she could open the back door if we liked. I declined as I thought other patrons close to the door may be uncomfortable with the cold breeze.

The food was nice and the cost was quite reasonable

1  Thank Peter A